Dating or Marrying Older Women?

Another generally romance question. Let's say both the man and the lady live themselves dearly.

Ladies can you date and/or marry men that are younger than you?

Men can you date and/or women that are older than you?
As I said above, let's believe they both love themselves.
Awaiting honest and practical answers.
Thanks.
yes.
William Shakespeare married a lady who is 10yrs older dan him

French president, Emmanuel jean Fredrick macrone is happily married to a wife who is 24yrs older dan him.
age shudnt b a barrier fr marriage,this still ar great men in d world after doing so,y won't i
@demba
Wowww!
You sounds loaded!
Please I have a question for you, have you started dating?
Please be honest with the above question.
hahahaha, as a sec sch leaver,der is smtin we call funny affair, u jst do it jst 2 make fun of skol,I wudnt call it dating, I will call it an immature affair,d gals take it serious while d boys see it as ntin. I dnt tink am into any affair
@demba Smile
OK then, I will take your former contribution as an opinion of both literature student and political scientists.
I am looking forward to the day you will introduce a woman that is 23 years older than you as your bride to be, let's see how your family will "rejoice" over it. Lol.
hahahaha,if she will help me bcom one of d renowned men in d world, I will do it,actually, d person am having an affair wit is 2yrs older dan I,it doesn't really matter
@demba
At your younger age it won't but when you hit 30 every day counts.
The difference in appearance between a 30 years old man and 32 years old man will not be of gap, more likely a chasm.
Thanks.
@Favour
Just to call your attention here, in case you haven't seen it.
Thanks.
(31-08-2017, 07:08 PM)Ojukwu Wrote: @Favour
Just to call your attention here, in case you haven't seen it.
Thanks.

well to me i think a man getting married to a woman older than him is not wrong,once their is love ,trust and harmony
(31-08-2017, 07:24 PM)Favour Wrote: well to me i think a man getting married to a woman older than him is not wrong,once their is love ,trust and harmony
I want to go personal here.
Sorry if you don't like it but I will like to ask, can you marry a man that is younger than you?
Me? No! I won't marry an older lady.
Thanks.
(31-08-2017, 07:29 PM)Ojukwu Wrote: I want to go personal here.
Sorry if you don't like it but I will like to ask, can you marry a man that is younger than you?
Me? No! I won't marry an older lady.
Thanks.

i can marry a man that am few months but not years older than,once i know i can trust,love and respect him
(31-08-2017, 07:44 PM)Favour Wrote: i can marry a man that am few months but not years older than,once i know i can trust,love and respect him
Great! 
Thanks for your honest reply. 
Sometimes it's a bit "unAfrican" for a man to marry an older woman. 
Thanks.
(31-08-2017, 07:48 PM)Ojukwu Wrote: Great! 
Thanks for your honest reply. 
Sometimes it's a bit "unAfrican" for a man to marry an older woman. 
Thanks.

u are welcome
To be frank I won't marry a woman who is older than I am. Reason no:1 it is not fully accepted by the majority,: 2 women are meant to be under a man, but bcs she is older than u she may not be humble to u. Especially when she is the bread winner of the house. finally she will get older than you, that she may not be attractive again which can lead you to commit adultery. so as a man you are supposed to get married to a girl who you gave up to ten years gap, so that both of u will become of aged in equilibrium thanks
@"Ani Gerald"
Thanks for your input and opinion.
You are really an honest person.
All your above points is a true marker of the mentality of a typical African man which is very OK in most ramifications.
Thanks.
only money and the mummies Tongue
95% men are in a relationship with women they are far older than. Relationship is all about, LOVE which is the greatest commandment. I personally belief that age is just a number. Your experience, achievement, determination, vision, goal and endeavor is what matter. Folk, let us look at what love can do: love is patient, kind, not jealous, dose not brag, does not get puffed up, does not behave indecently, does not look for its own interests, does not behave indecently, does not puffed up, does not provoked, it does not keep account of the injury. It bears all things , believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things and love never fail.
(01-09-2017, 01:15 PM)Ezekiel M Korboi Wrote: 95% men are in a relationship with women they are far older than. Relationship is all about LOVE which is the greatest commandment. I personally belief that age is just a number. Your experience, achievement, determination, vision, goal and endeavor is what matter folk.
Thanks for your opinion but don't you think there should be some restrictions despite one's attainment in the society... Or are you saying it's ok to marry a woman that is decades older because of your achievements?
Just asking!
Of course why not, men are 2 decade older than their wive, I wish to marry a woman 1 decade older than me.
(01-09-2017, 01:47 PM)Ezekiel M Korboi Wrote: Of course why not, men are 2 decade older than their wive, I wish to marry a woman 1 decade older than me.
Hmmm
That's a very huge step but it's your opinion and choice so congrats and good luck.
Thanks for being honest on this!
Ojukwu u always welcome
yea i am an African, And must behave like an African
(31-08-2017, 07:07 AM)demba Wrote: yes.
William Shakespeare married a lady who is 10yrs older dan him

French president, Emmanuel jean Fredrick macrone is happily married to a wife who is 24yrs older dan him.
age shudnt b a barrier fr marriage,this still ar great men in d world after doing so,y won't i
If, this question was a public test I could place u amongst the best top 10 students. 60 years old man can marry 18 years old girl no problem with in our African setting but if da woman 8 become an issue. Which I am bitterly against.
@Ezekiel M Korboi
It is also not the best practice for a man to marry a woman he is 10 years older and above but that's a typical Africa for you.
This is most prevalent among the people that marry many wives because their religion encourages that eg Muslims.
@ezekiel_m_korboi
my grandfather married my grand mum at d age of 34 bt my grand ma was 16 at dat tym.
d difference z much bt it ddnt stop den from doing wat dey wanted
I can marry an older or younger woman but it all on the attention and attraction into that marriage
(01-09-2017, 10:46 AM)Ani Gerald Wrote: To be frank I won't marry a woman who is older than I am. Reason no:1 it is not fully accepted by the majority,: 2 women are meant to be under a man, but bcs she is older than u she may not be humble to u. Especially when she is the bread winner of the house. finally she will get older than you, that she may not be attractive again which can lead you to commit adultery. so as a man you are supposed to get married to a girl who you gave up to ten years gap, so that both of u will become of aged in equilibrium thanks

is a lie,after u two live fr at least three to four years,ur age will match very well
(03-09-2017, 11:27 AM)demba Wrote: is a lie,after u two live fr at least three to four years,ur age will match very well
Your age (appearance?) will match with an older woman in few years after living together?
Are you kidding me?
Don't you know that women grow old much faster than men?
(03-09-2017, 11:35 AM)Ojukwu Wrote: Your age (appearance?) will match with an older woman in few years after living together?
Are you kidding me?
Don't you know that women grow old much faster than men?

have u seen d French president and his wife bfr in a picture
(03-09-2017, 11:45 AM)demba Wrote: have u seen d French president and his wife bfr in a picture
No but I am aware that women tend to grow much older than men, especially after child births.
Be free to ask others about this.

That does not mean there will be no exception though.
(03-09-2017, 12:05 PM)Ojukwu Wrote: No but I am aware that women tend to grow much older than men, especially after child births.
Be free to ask others about this.

That does not mean there will be no exception though.

I understand ur point
white women dnt give birth like Africans, dey jst av two kids nd forget other tins nd again, dey sometimes use operation wich makes it less painful, so dey usually rhyme wit der younger husband's dan Africans
again, dey engage in less work, African women usually engage in hard labor unlike white pple who suffer less wit der family.
my point is,in our African setting, dat wen u knw wu is older nd who is younger, bt I blive dat d next generation will knw wat is better fr dem
@demba
Exactly, plus the fact that our women don't watch their weights. They tend to add a lot of weight which makes them look much older.

Also Western world is not like Africa, no one will cares if you marry older woman but right here in our society people will be talking especially at your back, how you married your mother's age mate...
(03-09-2017, 12:24 PM)Ojukwu Wrote: @demba
Exactly, plus the fact that our women don't watch their weights. They tend to add a lot of weight which makes them look much older.

Also Western world is not like Africa, no one will cares if you marry older woman but right here in our society people will be talking especially at your back, how you married your mother's age mate...

u get d point very well.
Thanks fr understanding me
its possible both ways
(03-09-2017, 01:12 PM)chosen4u Wrote: its possible both ways
Ok. But I'm wondering.... You don't have problem marrying an older lady, right?
(03-09-2017, 01:20 PM)Ojukwu Wrote: Ok. But I'm wondering.... You don't have problem marrying an older lady, right?

if the LORD says yes, i will never look at ppl once
lolzz..... seriously speaking... if love is involved,, there's nothing u can do about it....{actually speaking for others...coz that's what most pipu are saying}

but for me!.... Jehovah nissi!.... it will not work! I can't even settle for my age mate..talk of someone I'm older than.....itz a no no for me....
@Ada_Nduka
But you were taking of love naa so what if you both love each other?
Will you reject his marriage proposal because of the age difference which makes you older?
(04-09-2017, 05:56 PM)Ojukwu Wrote: @Ada_Nduka
But you were taking of love naa so what if you both love each other?
Will you reject his marriage proposal because of the age difference which makes you older?

my dear, I can't love someone I'm older than.....
« » | « »

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Views Last Post
  South African Lady Calls Out Guy Who Scammed Her In Guise Of Dating Her Ada_Nduka 453 05-11-2017, 06:57 PM
  trend of young Nigerian men wedding elderly oyinbo women rebeccagold 561 27-10-2017, 06:57 AM
  women you should never marry rebeccagold 310 19-10-2017, 10:04 PM
  Facebook: Married Nigerian vs Single Nigerian Women. Ojukwu 148 07-09-2017, 08:24 PM
  E-Dating - Can you be Dating Somone you are yet to Meet? Samboizz 525 04-09-2017, 05:25 PM
  Dating Criteria: Which Year Is Acceptable Samboizz 570 24-08-2017, 09:02 AM