What offense do you tag 'Unforgivable' in Relationship?

Take it or leave it your loved ones and beloved must offend you from time to time. I don't want to sound pessimistic or negative but believe me, there is no one that doesn't offend others. The offense can be knowingly or unknowingly, habitual or once in a while type.

Looking at the array of lifestyle, habits and attitude which in may occasions can be very annoying, highly irritating and seriously offending.
I will like to know from possibly all the members of this forum
WHICH HABIT, ATTITUDE OR CHARACTER DO YOU CONSIDER MOST OFFENDING AND UNFORGIVABLE IN RELATIONSHIP?
Please be free to give any real life applicable example or the real life scenarios.
Thanks.
I will be following this thread closely as Yorubamandey follows innocent teenagers.
Where are the intelligent members of this forum?
@Charytea @Favour @PeaceAmbassador @Deco @InspirBrains @Yorubamandey @Omaa @"Amazing Arinzona" @"Bae Nick Nick D" @francischuxx
Reading mode Activated......
@ojukwu no be all the time person go talk. I want to learn from the others and comment later on...
Mmmmh...
This your question carry fire oo...
@zworld come and use your good office and answer this question.
(23-08-2017, 09:44 AM)Francischuxx Wrote: Mmmmh...
This your question carry fire oo...
@zworld come and use your good office and answer this question.
Who is he?
Your brother in crime?
(23-08-2017, 09:45 AM)Ojukwu Wrote: Who is he?
Your brother in crime?

Yes oo...
But he our brother in crime.
@Charytea
My dear
The sunrise ☀ that brings good tidings to the hopeless
Why are you on reading mode? Don't want to comment again?
Please tell me who offended and see him banished
D act of forcing a female partner to do wat she doesn't wants to do.
@ojukwu
(23-08-2017, 09:59 AM)Bae Nick Nick D Wrote: D act of forcing a female partner to do wat she doesn't wants to do.
@ojukwu
Forcing someone to do what they don't want to do is horrible, especially adults.
Do you have a clear example?
Hmmm what can i say? ok lemme say making love with someone close
(23-08-2017, 10:12 AM)Omaa Wrote: Hmmm what can i say? ok lemme say making love with someone close

You mean cheating, right?
Yup!
@ojukwu
Yeah Cheating @Ojukwu
Well to me their is no offence in a relationship no matter how sacrilegious it is, that cannot be forgiven. The only thing is to be angry, later u just let go, that is where true love will be proved to be efficient.
(23-08-2017, 10:37 AM)Favour Wrote: Well to me their is no offence in a relationship no matter how sacrilegious it is, that cannot be forgiven. The only thing is to be angry, later u just let go, that is where true love will be proved to be efficient.
Really?
Thanks for this but I am wondering, if the offense endangers your life, your health, emotion... Will you still forgive and let go?
Why won't i, i might one day do something worst than that to another person
(23-08-2017, 12:23 PM)Favour Wrote: Why won't i, i might one day do something worst than that to another person
Let me explain where I was heading to.
God forbid this happen but take it like this
* A man that beats his woman pop and pls in at the slightest provocations, isn't it dangerous to health and life? Remember there were in many occasions that men beat their women to death.
* An unfaithful man that sleeps around with other women. Isn't it dangerous to both of emotion and health? Remember deadly sexually transmitted diseases like syphilis, Aids etc.
The above example is where I was driving at.
Thanks.
Instead of d woman being angry and feeling offended, she has to present her case to God and ask God to change his husband.cus it is not normal.
She only has to ask God to change her husband and still remain a faithful, God will definitely come to her aid, cus marriage is for better for worse
(23-08-2017, 01:31 PM)Favour Wrote: Instead of d woman being angry and feeling offended, she has to present her case to God and ask God to change his husband. Cus it is not normal.
Thanks for your answer on this, I am Christan that believes in prayers but sometimes it's better for one to fight for his safety first. You can't love others more than you love yourself.

I have came across both scenarios
* The husband beat the wife to death. Sad
* The unfaithful wife got HIV from outside, pass to the husband and both died leaning their children orphans!
Thanks for your contributions though but if am the one involved in any, I will take action to save myself as I said above - you can't love others more that you love yourself.
Thanks.
(23-08-2017, 01:36 PM)Favour Wrote: She only has to ask God to change her husband and still remain a faithful, God will definitely come to her aid, cus marriage is for better for worse
At the case of infidelity, the Bible gives the any of the partner a green light for divorce. Are you aware of that?
(23-08-2017, 01:38 PM)Ojukwu Wrote: Thanks for your answer on this, I am Christan that believes in prayers but sometimes it's better for one to fight for his safety first. You can't love others more than you love yourself.

I have came across both scenarios
* The husband beat the wife to death. Sad
* The unfaithful wife got HIV from outside, pass to the husband and both died leaning their children orphans!
Thanks for your contributions though but if am the one involved in any, I will take action to save myself as I said above - you can't love others more that you love yourself.
Thanks.

i don't mean u won't save urself, but to present it to God rather than to be angry
(23-08-2017, 01:46 PM)Favour Wrote: i don't mean u won't save urself, but to present it to God rather than to be angry
OK. Thanks for your answers though I don't see why we will not me annoyed in such instance. We are human beings, humans have emotions. Joy, happiness, sadness, anger etc they are all part of us. There is no sane human being that doesn't get angry in some occasions, that's what makes us human. What counts is how we managed the anger and emotions.
Thanks.
Dats true, i love that too, ability to control our emotions in every circumstances matters alot
Divorce is not a good option in marriage
(23-08-2017, 04:42 PM)Favour Wrote: Divorce is not a good option in marriage
A very bad option I can tell you.... But a list marriage is better than a lost life, isn't it?
(23-08-2017, 09:35 AM)Charytea Wrote: Reading mode Activated......
@ojukwu no be all the time person go talk. I want to learn from the others and comment later on...

1st time i concur with this wench.
The best thing to do bf getting married is to ask for God's direction
I hate traitors called friends
(23-08-2017, 08:27 PM)Amazing Arinzona Wrote: I hate traitors called friends
My oga, I trust you in this one!
(23-08-2017, 08:34 PM)Ojukwu Wrote: My oga, I trust you in this one!

Only revenge can calm unforgiveness
(23-08-2017, 06:15 PM)Deco Wrote: 1st time i concur with this wench.

Wench?? As in Witch?
Seriously!?
I choose to ignore..
@ojukwu please moderate what we call each other
(23-08-2017, 09:57 PM)Charytea Wrote: Wench?? As in Witch?
Seriously!?
I choose to ignore..
@ojukwu please moderate what we call each other

Are you sure this girl was not the one that gave UMAR mohammed the expo to waec which made him strike 8 pararrell F9 with one E8 in English. Can't she simply consult her dictionary or at least ask me the meaning of a 'wench'.
Well alright it stands for a young lady/girl.
(23-08-2017, 11:37 PM)Deco Wrote: Are you sure this girl was not the one that gave UMAR mohammed the expo to waec which made him strike 8 pararrell F9 with one E8 in English. Can't she simply consult her dictionary or at least ask me the meaning of a 'wench'.
Well alright it stands for a young lady/girl.
Oh I see!
It actually means a young woman esp. a servant..
Second meaning__ A promiscuous woman.
Oh My!!
I just learnt that word today all thanks to you!
You see I don't know it all and I don't claim to..
So it's really amazing I learnt that word..
Thanks for the insult.
I actually let my emotions override me, and replied you in the first place, but that's settled.
The last thing I will do is descend so low to pick fights over the net.
I keep a clean slate cos as you know, the WORLD is a SMALL place...
I will be waiting for your feedback...
Thanks @ojukwu, I am outta here....
@Deco why are you calling @Charytea a prostitute?
I won't accept this one.
I demand public apology for this.
You as the most experienced member of this forum must understand that this broke the rule number one.
(24-08-2017, 12:31 AM)Ojukwu Wrote: @Deco why are you calling @Charytea a prostitute?
I won't accept this one.
I demand public apology for this.
You as the most experienced member of this forum must understand that this broke the rule number one.

When and where did i call her a prostitute? Please explain if am wrong i would apologis without delay so as to keep her here with us.
(24-08-2017, 12:50 AM)Deco Wrote: When and where did i call her a prostitute? Please explain if am wrong i would apologis without delay so as to keep her here with us.
Wench is an insulting way of referring to a woman, same goes with harlot.
As far as I can recall in the late 80's both wrench and lunatics were prevalent, the former prostitute while the later a mad person.
It's unfair to address a young woman in such manner.
Thanks.
(24-08-2017, 12:57 AM)Ojukwu Wrote: Wench is an insulting way of referring to a woman as a harlot.
As far as I can recall in the late 80's both wrench and lunatics were prevalent, the former prostitute while the later a mad person.
It's unfair to address a young woman in such manner.
Thanks.

I am pleased to know this but my dictionary (Oxford advanced learners dictionary edition 7) says it in this way- noun (Old use or humorous) a young woman.
I don't see anywhere harlotry was mentioned.
(24-08-2017, 07:00 AM)Deco Wrote: I am pleased to know this but my dictionary (Oxford advanced learners dictionary edition 7) says it in this way- noun (Old use or humorous) a young woman.
I don't see anywhere harlotry was mentioned.
I've told you the use of wench.
English is a language that changes like chameleon, I don't normally see the word at use today but years back it was a very bad mannered way of referring to a woman.
The similarity today is Ashawo.
I believe the new word for wench today is slut or bitch.
There's no such word in my dictionary as unforgivable!
« » | « »

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Views Last Post
  How Healthy and Unhealthy can Jealousy be in a Relationship? Ojukwu 190 30-10-2017, 04:40 PM
  love or lust which is the secret ingredient to a lasting relationship hiro 119 17-10-2017, 02:13 PM
  how to recover from a broken relationship dorcashawkins 180 13-10-2017, 05:41 PM
  Relationship and Arguments, do you Agree? Ojukwu 501 08-09-2017, 03:25 PM
  Relationship Advice, Walk Away... Ojukwu 89 08-09-2017, 09:00 AM