The Secrets of Marrying the Lady You Love.

As posted by a female Facebook friend - The Secrets of Marrying the Lady You Love.
If you are dating a lady and you want to marry her without losing her to another man, follow these ideas:
1. Respect her parents. Ladies don't play with their parents.
2. Do not be lousy. Ladies don't like men who talk too much.
3. Do not be stingy. Ladies hate stingy men.
4. You should be neat; don't be a dirty guy. Dress cute.
5. Never you attempt to use a charm to win her heart. The charm can fail you, or she may eventually find out. She will hate you for it.
6. Package yourself well and be a well-organised guy.
7. Have confidence. Be courageous.
8. Give her a lot of attention or else she will go to another guy that gives her attention.
8. Always appreciate her dressing if it is decent. If it is not decent, correct her with love. If you don't like the way she dresses, then you should buy her the type of cloths you want her to be wearing; don't just condemn her cloths.
9. Tell her everyday that you love her. Always remind her so that her mind will be on you always.
10. Call her sweet names everyday.
NB: Money is not the only way of getting a good girl; 
infact good girls don't need your money. They just want you to make them happy. It is only bad and foolish girls that date guys because of money. Responsible girls don't need your money; they need you to make them happy.
Men, do you agree with the above points?
I concur...
You try very well
(15-08-2017, 09:57 AM)Chiboy Wrote: You try very well
No be me ooo.
The above 'exposition' was culled from the timeline of my Ikwerre lady friend on Facebook.
Thanks.
Yes ooo... 6, 7, 9, 10
(16-08-2017, 09:10 AM)Charytea Wrote: Yes ooo... 6, 7, 9, 10
I can do 10 but I am not a biggest fan of 9.
Telling a lot woman "I love you" every single moment sounds
* Like another boring 💤 Nollywood movie
* As if you are not confident or trying to reassure her before she change her mind.
Further more, love is one thing I believe should be shown and expressed and not just profess.
What do you think?
She's right is not all about money
(16-08-2017, 09:54 AM)oduegwu victory Wrote: She's right is not all about money
But sometimes money is necessary, right?
You know the somehow bizarre saying - 'money and blood works together'. It can be true sometimes!
(16-08-2017, 10:01 AM)Ojukwu Wrote: But sometimes money is necessary, right?
You know the somehow bizarre saying - 'money and blood works together'. It can be true sometimes!

Yes but is love that matters most
(16-08-2017, 02:32 PM)oduegwu victory Wrote: Yes but is love that matters most

Yeap.....but I guess finding a lady with all this qualities will take more than long time...coz most ladies loves money and even guys hate themselves when they're broke...
(16-08-2017, 02:32 PM)oduegwu victory Wrote: Yes but is love that matters most
OK dear but I'm wondering...
How did you get to know this?
Are you speaking from experience?
(16-08-2017, 02:35 PM)heywhy Wrote: Yeap.....but I guess finding a lady with all this qualities will take more than long time...coz most ladies loves money and even guys hate themselves when they're broke...
But the one you just quoted does not love money that much, judging from her reply in this thread.
(16-08-2017, 02:35 PM)Ojukwu Wrote: OK dear but I'm wondering...
How did you get to know this?
Are you speaking from experience?

I read a lot n I love finding out things though have never been in a relationship before
(16-08-2017, 02:41 PM)Ojukwu Wrote: But the one you just quoted does not love money that much, judging from her reply in this thread.

Yeap but words doesn't make a man but acts does....
(16-08-2017, 02:45 PM)oduegwu victory Wrote: I read a lot n I love finding out things though have never been in a relationship before
Oh dear!
Such a thing is not just what you read in those flashy magazines, social media and Internet to conclude.
It's something you have to experience to be able to conclude.
It's more like the popular story if blind men visitation to an elephant 🐘, every one of them had different experiences based on the part they touched. Same is applicable to love.
Thanks.
(16-08-2017, 02:35 PM)heywhy Wrote: Yeap.....but I guess finding a lady with all this qualities will take more than long time...coz most ladies loves money and even guys hate themselves when they're broke...
Yes that y am Working hard to mk my own money so that I will not jumb up n down
(16-08-2017, 09:19 AM)Ojukwu Wrote: I can do 10 but I am not a biggest fan of 9.
Telling a lot woman "I love you" every single moment sounds
* Like another boring 💤 Nollywood movie
* As if you are not confident or trying to reassure her before she change her mind.
Further more, love is one thing I believe should be shown and expressed and not just profess.
What do you think?
If u truly love her, telling her u love her everyday becomes something you say without thinking twice.....
Men believe in action, Women believe in words....
(16-08-2017, 02:46 PM)heywhy Wrote: Yeap but words doesn't make a man but acts does....
Wait bro, are you trying to say you need that in action from her not just talking?
Hmmmm Smile
(16-08-2017, 02:51 PM)Charytea Wrote: If u truly love her, telling her u love her everyday becomes something you say without thinking twice.....
Men believe in action, Women believe in words....
Thanks for tips.
Just wondering, who do women discern the lies of men that are just lying to get them to bed and dump them?
A horny man can easily tell a lady that he want to bed that he loves her, even 100 times!
(16-08-2017, 02:51 PM)Ojukwu Wrote: Wait bro, are you trying to say you need that in action from her not just talking?
Hmmmm Smile

.....Ah ah.....no put me for trouble now.....all I'm saying is sometimes when you define man according to what he says you may miss it....
(16-08-2017, 02:50 PM)oduegwu victory Wrote: Yes that y am Working hard to mk my own money so that I will not jumb up n down
@heywhy
Hope you are reading this. That's why everybody loves Igbo girls!
(16-08-2017, 02:57 PM)Ojukwu Wrote: @heywhy
Hope you are reading this. That's why everybody loves Igbo girls!

May God help us........maybe I go find one Igbo girl be that..
(16-08-2017, 03:04 PM)heywhy Wrote: May God help us........maybe I go find one Igbo girl be that..
Be free bro, you are welcome anytime.
But please note that our girls are special and only accept special men.
Thanks.
(16-08-2017, 03:14 PM)Ojukwu Wrote: Be free bro, you are welcome anytime.
But please note that our girls are special and only accept special men.
Thanks.

So who are the special men ??..
(16-08-2017, 03:21 PM)heywhy Wrote: So who are the special men ??..
I think our ladies will be in the best position to answer that question.
Thanks.
Will the above format get me Tonto dikeh...I love her so much.
(16-08-2017, 03:25 PM)Ojukwu Wrote: I think our ladies will be in the best position to answer that question.
Thanks.

I see you as their representative....So gimme answer...
(16-08-2017, 03:25 PM)PeaceAmbassador Wrote: Will the above format get me Tonto dikeh...I love her so much.

Maybe you should try first.....
(16-08-2017, 03:25 PM)PeaceAmbassador Wrote: Will the above format get me Tonto dikeh...I love her so much.

Maybe you should try it out first.....
Really?
Don't like that lady at all, don't know why but I don't like her. I won't touch her with a long pole.
I like Rita Dominic though.
Can you help me pass message to her, Rita Dominic?
wow
hmm appreciate the post
(16-08-2017, 03:31 PM)Ojukwu Wrote: Really?
Don't like that lady at all, don't know why but I don't like her. I won't touch her with a long pole.
I like Rita Dominic though.
Can you help me pass message to her, Rita Dominic?

lol...I will
nope to all of them doing all that will make me seem stupid
Pls u didn't add weed.
*spacebooking*
« » | « »

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Views Last Post
  I love Biafra but... Amarachi 150 23-09-2017, 08:01 AM
  TO MY UNKNOWN LOVE Amazing Arinzona 208 12-09-2017, 10:39 PM
  I can't date any Lady that earns less than #200K Nigerian Tobest 147 05-09-2017, 08:08 PM
  God So Love Biafra Nkemdirimhilary 84 27-08-2017, 07:56 AM
  American Lady Always Sexually Aroused:- “I Cry & Beg Him To Have Sex With Me” Lexx 366 15-08-2017, 07:59 AM
  Nigerian Lady Kisses Oyinbo Man On The Streets Of Italy, Nigerians React (Photos) Lexx 680 11-08-2017, 10:48 PM
  “What Cultists Did To Me When They Tried To Rob Me In Owerri” – Lady Narrates Lexx 301 11-08-2017, 07:38 PM
  See the Comments of 2 Young men over a Lady's picture on Facebook. Ojukwu 817 05-08-2017, 05:00 PM