Colombian Man Shoots Nude Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home (Photo

A husband has been charged with murder after shooting his Unclad wife and her lover dead when he caught the pair having sex.
Juan Carlos Garcia, 42, is believed to have admitted to killing Sandra Castellanos, 39, and her boyfriend Noe Gomez, 35, at their family home in Atlantico, Colombia.
The security guard suspected his wife was having an affair while he was working night shifts and planned a trap to “catch her with her hands in the dough”, according to police.
The couple’s three children were sleeping in the house when Garcia allegedly pulled a handgun on the couple, shooting them at around 9pm on 4 August.
The security guard was tipped off about the couple’s secret tryst by neighbours and pretended to go to work so he could catch Castellanos and Gomez in the act.
Garcia stayed at a friends house and called Castellanos at around 9pm to check on the children and burst into the family home moments later, catching the lovers in the act.
He was later arrested in what police called a “horrific crime of passion” the Villa Maria area of Soledad.
But even though police say the man handed himself in and confessed to his crimes, he did not show remorse.
He is believed to have told officers: “She was unfaithful and sullied my honour as a man. All I did was remove the woman who destroyed my life in this world.”
The man should have kukuma used poisoning on his wife and hire assasin for the man.
See the ugly room they were even having the sex...
Women shaa!!!
Men too.. U know the woman is married and u re having sex with her with the children in the house... Broke Ass
D both re at fault. Had it been dat d man was able to satisfy her in bed, y wud she ve her eyes outside?...... D woman too is at fault. Had it been d woman was an understanding woman who knew dat her husbi couldn't last more than 5 or 6 minutes, she shud ve advised her husband to drink Go90 or perhaps, chew camphor so as to last 40 to 60 mins in bed..... I hope my suggestion ain't bad? Cos datz d one I ve.......Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
@"Bae Nick Nick D"
I am curious as per this your comment which eventually turned to suggestion to a man who will probably not read it.
My first question is - how exactly do you know that the man in question is not satisfying the wife in the bed?
I'm just curious and will like to know.
Thanks.
(10-08-2017, 08:23 PM)Bae Nick Nick D Wrote: D both re at fault. Had it been dat d man was able to satisfy her in bed, y wud she ve her eyes outside?...... D woman too is at fault. Had it been d woman was an understanding woman who knew dat her husbi couldn't last more than 5 or 6 minutes, she shud ve advised her husband to drink Go90 or perhaps, chew camphor so as to last 40 to 60 mins in bed..... I hope my suggestion ain't bad? Cos datz d one I ve.......Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Who said that the man wasn't satisfying her sexually,stop trying to justify her actions(as I'm not trying to justify the man)...evrn if you give some women the world,they'll still be dissatisfied.
« » | « »

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Views Last Post
  anyone that sleep with sex doll is dead-samklef pixblog 184 31-01-2018, 09:59 PM
  Nude pictures: Funny chat between a Man and his Woman. Ojukwu 943 30-10-2017, 04:50 PM
  hundreds of indians dead hiro 123 19-10-2017, 10:54 AM
  List of Some Bad Qualities in A Wife. rebeccagold 158 18-10-2017, 02:11 PM
  Spiritual Wife and Husband... rebeccagold 83 17-10-2017, 03:35 PM
  Las Vegas Shooting: MAN Dies Shielding His Wife. Ojukwu 207 04-10-2017, 11:56 AM
  RULES AND REGULATION FOR MY FUTURE WIFE susano 297 23-09-2017, 10:14 PM
  15 reportedly dead as Boko haram Strikes again joseph 173 19-09-2017, 01:45 PM
  Working Class Wife or House Wife? Favour 326 26-08-2017, 07:55 PM
  praying for the dead is it a futile effort? isnoble 242 24-08-2017, 07:16 AM