Ozubulu, Anambra State Church Attack : 11 Dead, 18 Injured.

Just saw this sad news on Facebook with the pictures.

Four gunmen invaded a church, in ozubulu Anambra state, during service and started shooting sporadically leaving about 4 dead and 20 injured.
What is happening, even in the church killing innocent people.
May their soul rest in Peace. Amen
A sketchy report of the incident -
Quote:
ST. PHILIP CATHOLIC CHURCH UMUEZEKWE OFUFE AMAKWA OZUBULU WAS ATTACKED BY UNKNOWN SOPHISTICATED GUNMEN this morning during 6AM MASS. An eyewitness said that the gunmen actually came to assassinate a Billionaire son of the clan Chief Alloysius Ikegwuonu (a.k.a BISHOP EBUBECHUKWUZO 1 OF OZ) but unfortunately for them they met his absent and they came inside church close to his domain to ransack for him all to no avail, and they start shooting sporadically on the congregation thereby leaving not less than 20 persons dead and numerous were injured including the BISHOP father who was shot on his hand..............MAY THE SOUL OF THE DECEASED REST IN PEACE.. AMEN
(06-08-2017, 11:56 AM)Lexx Wrote: What is happening, even in the church killing innocent people.
May their soul rest in Peace. Amen
My brother this is horrible!
Imagine the level of wickedness in the heart of men.
God have mercy on us all.
Update on the the incident -

Security agents need to move in with full force to quickly unravel those behind the dastardly act of massacring innocent worshippers. Leave no room for speculation and conjectures.
Take them to justice or bring justice to them at all cost.
May the soul of the dead rest with the Lord they came to worship.
Let everyone be calm and wait for security agents to do their jobs. Don't speculate on who did what as that can only help the criminals and inflame passions.
Terrible things happening...
Hmmmm. In my Anambra kwa?
During church service?
No body is safe in this country except for the mercy of God
(06-08-2017, 01:56 PM)Charytea Wrote: Hmmmm. In my Anambra kwa?
During church service?
No body is safe in this country except for the mercy of God
The incident is so terrible, I just called a friend from the town and he confirmed much more deaths with many serious injuries.
So terrible!
Let's await for more news of the sad incident.
(06-08-2017, 01:37 PM)Callyruben Wrote: Terrible things happening...
So terrible my brother.
This is wickedness is high places!
Ah ah, what's going on?
The full investigation of the attack is on, the people responsible for the heinous attack are yet to be identified.
This happened in a near by town Ozubulu from mine Oraifite , an act like this haven't been heard of before, why will any sane person do this.
(06-08-2017, 03:56 PM)MaziChukwuebuka Wrote: This happened in a near by town Ozubulu from mine Oraifite , an act like this haven't been heard of before, why will any sane person do this.
Yeah, Ozubulu is a neighbouring town to Orifite.
The act is so inhumane, sometimes Africans amaze me.
How can someone open fire on innocent people?
Such tendency to violence is horrible.
Picture of the Church that the shooting took place.
(06-08-2017, 04:02 PM)Ojukwu Wrote: Yeah, Ozubulu is a neighbouring town to Orifite.
The act is so inhumane, sometimes Africans amaze me.
How can someone open fire on innocent people?
Such tendency to violence is horrible.

More pics
(06-08-2017, 11:51 AM)Ojukwu Wrote: Just saw this sad news on Facebook with the pictures.

Four gunmen invaded a church, in ozubulu Anambra state, during service and started shooting sporadically leaving about 4 dead and 20 injured.
(06-08-2017, 11:51 AM)Ojukwu Wrote: Just saw this sad news on Facebook with the pictures.

« » | « »

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Views Last Post
  anyone that sleep with sex doll is dead-samklef pixblog 177 31-01-2018, 09:59 PM
  Deliverance Receipt! @ "Pastor" Omma's Church? Ojukwu 325 30-10-2017, 03:40 PM
  The fate of November 18 in Anambra state Francischuxx 410 29-10-2017, 05:03 PM
  hundreds of indians dead hiro 123 19-10-2017, 10:54 AM
  Attack on Jos: Fulani Herdsmen Are Terrorists! rebeccagold 110 17-10-2017, 07:52 PM
  15 reportedly dead as Boko haram Strikes again joseph 173 19-09-2017, 01:45 PM
  encounter with the military live event that got me injured daviddelly 296 13-09-2017, 08:14 PM
  praying for the dead is it a futile effort? isnoble 237 24-08-2017, 07:16 AM
  Ozubulu Killings: Church Organizes Night Prayers for the Departed. Ojukwu 58 19-08-2017, 05:12 AM
  Assemblies Of God Church Was Not Attacked In Onitsha – Anambra Government Lexx 124 14-08-2017, 05:09 PM