What will you do? [Joke].

You younger sister came home, crying. Here's hands πŸ‘ on her cheek and when you checked out her cheek you saw it has turned red with the the 'straps' of bands in the cheek.
You asked her what happened and she told you some random 'BOYS' slapped her. Furious and ready to revenge the cruelty met on your younger sister, you told her to take you to the 'BOYS' that slapped her in that manner which she gladly did, hoping you'll beat a hell put of them...
On reaching the place she pointed at these as the 'BOYS' that slapped her
WHAT'S WILL YOU DO?
Jesus
Na to beg ooo
(03-08-2017, 12:36 PM)Edafe Wrote: Na to beg ooo
Beg people wey slap your younger sister?
Dude I never know you to be a coward!
what I will do is very simple nah...I will ask her to kneel down and apologize and I will squeeze her ear that next time she should know how to respect elders..I will also prostrate and tell them bros say make them see her as their sister.
after which I will whisper into her ears.."first to reach house".

abi I no try ni
Fight them
(03-08-2017, 01:23 PM)Arinzona Wrote: Fight them
Fight these three beast?
Oga you be Undertaker?
(03-08-2017, 01:16 PM)PeaceAmbassador Wrote: what I will do is very simple nah...I will ask her to kneel down and apologize and I will squeeze her ear that next time she should know how to respect elders..I will also prostrate and tell them bros say make them see her as their sister.

abi I no try ni
Coward!
You dey fear your fellow men? πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
I go ask them say bro na wuna kiss my sister on d πŸ‘‰ cheek? If they say yes! I ll say next time make wuna try am @ d πŸ‘ˆ cheek!😁
(03-08-2017, 01:30 PM)Ojukwu Wrote: Fight these three beast?
Oga you be Undertaker?

Strength to fight is not all about gathering tons of muscles on one body but technique,determination,ability & honour win a fight.
(03-08-2017, 01:39 PM)Arinzona Wrote: Strength to fight is not all about gathering tons of muscles on one body but technique,determination,ability & honour win a fight.
Bros, techniques or not if meet these three beast on a lonely path I'll run back.
Life dey sweet me oooo. πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
[quote="Ojukwu" pid='1896' dateline='1501764091']
Bros, techniques or not if meet these three beast on a lonely path I'll run back.
Life dey sweet me oooo.
Yes i will rather fight to the finish aganist injustice done to me than beg for justice
(03-08-2017, 01:16 PM)PeaceAmbassador Wrote: what I will do is very simple nah...I will ask her to kneel down and apologize and I will squeeze her ear that next time she should know how to respect elders..I will also prostrate and tell them bros say make them see her as their sister.

abi I no try ni

Bro you did well but i know you had in mind that it would be some guys that you could beat but it was vice versa. Anyway i won't fight them cause i am out manned but if should see 2 other guys who have the morale and courage, i won't give a damn. To have muscle is not the same as having the power and strength to fight.
@ojukwu, this ain't Boys they are fully matured Men.
Yeah, I know.
I'm being sarcastic in the post, remember the sister is the one calling them 'boys' not the guy himself.

@PeaceAmbassador reminded me what Nkem Owoh did in a Nollywood movie - Okochi. He uses machete to chase away a guy that came for his daughter not knowing the guy in question was a notorious criminal. On seeing him, this conversation ensued
Delico (the notorious arm robber): Okochi, who do you came to chase away with that machete?

Okochi (ie Nkem Owoh) : Deli, it's not you! I want to use this machete to cut out stick and use it to flog my stubborn son. That boy is not respectful to his elders at all...

@Deco, did you watch the movie then? The name is Okochi. Featuring the likes of Nkem Owoh, Chiwetalu Agu, Uwaezuoke, Ofiafuluagu Mbaka, I think Sam Loco Efe was in the movie too.
I didnt watch it but by the way do you know that derico not "delico" was a terrible armed robber during his life time. I am not speaking of the derico you just spoke about but the guy popularly known as DERI @ojukwu
(03-08-2017, 06:45 PM)Deco Wrote: I didnt watch it but by the way do you know that derico not "delico" was a terrible armed robber during his life time. I am not speaking of the derico you just spoke about but the guy popularly known as DERI @ojukwu
Yeah, it's Derico not Delico. Sorry, you know we are 'notorious' of using 'l' in place of 'r'.

I actually knew the guy in person, while he was still alive.
that derico was notorious. His story make men shiver
(03-08-2017, 07:04 PM)Deco Wrote: that derico was notorious. His story make men shiver
But he was far better than Chiejine.
Chiejine and his gang killed a lot of guys. One of my elderly friend was shot dead by his gang while he was on his way to to church β›ͺ night vigil.
Both Derico and Chiejine were Onitsha natives. Deri hardly rob Onitsha, unlike Chiejine.

You know Derico killed Chiejine, right?
Guy I go find my square root
(03-08-2017, 08:48 PM)oduegwu victory Wrote: Guy I go find my square root
Lol πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
But what if you have these βš” πŸ”« πŸ’£ ✈
Will you still run away?
Why will I even go and call my brother when I was set free??
(03-08-2017, 09:03 PM)Charytea Wrote: Why will I even go and call my brother when I was set free??
Lol.
You are talking as if you don't know how much faith younger sisters have on their elder brothers.
Most of them will confidently tell you that no one can beat their elder brothers in combat.
(03-08-2017, 09:10 PM)Ojukwu Wrote: Lol.
You are talking as if you don't know how much faith younger sisters have on their elder brothers.
Most of them will confidently tell you that no one can beat their elder brothers in combat.

Nbanu
I won't dare!
My big bro is a lanky guy in a cute way.. They will just kill him neh oo
(03-08-2017, 07:10 PM)Ojukwu Wrote: But he was far better than Chiejine.
Chiejine and his gang killed a lot of guys. One of my elderly friend was shot dead by his gang while he was on his way to to church β›ͺ night vigil.
Both Derico and Chiejine were Onitsha natives. Deri hardly rob Onitsha, unlike Chiejine.

You know Derico killed Chiejine, right?

I think chiejine was he second in command. If i am right about that, then derico killed him because of a disagreement.
(03-08-2017, 10:08 PM)Deco Wrote: I think chiejine was he second in command. If i am right about that, then derico killed him because of a disagreement.
No, he wasn't.
Do you watch this in movies too?
They are of two different groups and gangs.
Derico might be arm robber but he loved Onitsha so much and ye was greatly loved too.

He hate how Chiejine attacked Onitsha residents, killing some people. He warned him severally until he killed him.
Thanks.
I go run reach my papa house
abeg life no get spare tyre
abeg life no get spare tyre
My brother na to dey sing praise and worship 4 dem ooo
I will tell them, i only come to ask if they are the owner of the dollars i found near the wrestling arena.
« » | « »

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Views Last Post
  please could you put in a joke forum ojukwu hiro 154 16-10-2017, 06:03 PM