How do You When Your Girl is in the Mood for Sex?

PLEASE HOW WILL YOU NO IF YOU A GIRL NEEDS SEX? BECAUSE MY GIRLFRIEND ALWAYS DO SOMETHING UNUSUAL WHICH DOSE NOT GO CONTRARY TO SEX.
Hmm please answer me ooooh i don't no ooh
Why not ask her the question, directly... Or are you afraid of her?
How can i ask her such question, will i no whether she may be against it
IF IT YOU WILL YOU ASK A LADY SUCH QUESTION ? ANSWER ME OOOOH
@Skibo
You are talking about your girl, right? Or do you mean other girls???
I mean other girls
She will be like she,she want to poopoo(i mean her face)and she will even get more closer to you(when you are alone in a room)she will be hot!,.,and examine her very well,if she is a some sort of shaku shaku girl,she will just tell you,,'I want to feel you in me'..SmileSmileSmile
imagine that,.
What else???
I think you go to google,we people here are not google ooooSmileBig GrinSmileWink
(04-11-2017, 06:51 AM)Skibo Wrote: I mean other girls
Really? Other girls?! My hand no dey for this one ooo.
I think wikipedia or wikihow will help you
(04-11-2017, 07:33 AM)Samboizz Wrote: She will be like she,she want to poopoo(i mean her face)and she will even get more closer to you(when you are alone in a room)she will be hot!,.,and examine her very well,if she is a some sort of shaku shaku girl,she will just tell you,,'I want to feel you in me'..SmileSmileSmile
imagine that,.
What else???
I think you go to google,we people here are not google ooooSmileBig GrinSmileWink

A new minister for women affairs has been spotted other please take note
are u afraid of ur g.f
@Deco, why do you tend to make me the minister of women affair instead of minister of finance.,..,???
(04-11-2017, 03:42 PM)Samboizz Wrote: @Deco, why do you tend to make me the minister of women affair instead of minister of finance.,..,???
You're far more disposed in women issues that's why I give such appointment.
I am still the incumbent min. For finance so don't eye that post just manage your own or might hand it over to @Omaa
ask her or watch her actions after all action speaks better than words or u do what I do seduce her if it is u who is in real need of sex
Okay you guys have tried enough thanks
« » | « »

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Views Last Post
  THE GIRL CLAIMING SHE HAS THE BIGGEST BACKSIDE ON INSTAGRAM Ojomapkene 848 05-11-2017, 06:55 PM
  To The girl - Which food will you cook for you fiance on his first visit to your hous Ojomapkene 956 05-11-2017, 06:35 PM
  A SEXY GIRL AND FUNNY ASS Skibo 208 04-11-2017, 01:24 PM
  the best way to comfort a heart broken girl hiro 224 28-10-2017, 08:54 AM
  I Need A Girl Friend From Enugu State Buharimustgo 660 09-09-2017, 12:17 PM
  Will you like to marry a second hand girl without a HYMEN? Ojomapkene 569 07-09-2017, 05:57 PM
  Cheating doesn't mean you don't love your girl Promison Silva Tha First 747 01-09-2017, 01:48 PM