My post

Life is too short. Don’t waste it reading my post….
Lol and I was rushing to read a thread I thought will be meaningful.
Can't wait for @Omaa and @Samboizz to fill this post with 20 ugly default Mybb smilies. Smile
@Promison_Silva_The_first

na so ur forefather tell.

But why u no mention me @ojukwu
Hahahahahaha
come closer let me slap u
Thei thing funny there to me is that When "MY POST" i sew it i taught that is is all the post that i have been posting hahah what any "ALICE IN WONDER LAND" is this
@"Promison Silva Tha First" how about your woman 👩 @"Bae Nick Nick D"? Have not heard from her for sometime now.
Because of what @Ojukwu said,i refused to comment,.SadSadSad..i postponed my comment till later,.,.SmileSmileSmile
Lemme quickly go and take my burukutuBig GrinBig GrinSmileWinkBig Grin
Exactly @Samboizz!
For the first time someone is high on soya milk. Waiting for @Omaa to litter this thread with his own ugly Mybb smilies too. Smile
Akure weed is so powerful!
(03-11-2017, 10:09 PM)Ojukwu Wrote: Exactly @Samboizz!
For the first time someone is high on soya milk. Waiting for @Omaa to litter this thread with his own ugly Mybb smilies too. Smile
Akure weed is so powerful!

but why are you so against using the smilies,it means nothing now,i think,it is just to express ourselves,,happy,sad,laughing etc.
You gat to tell my why u are so against it today oooo
@Samboizz
I am not that much against it, one or two of the smilies in the post is OK but many of them in a single post looks not so neat and somehow childish. Plus the fact that the default Mybb smilies are big and very ugly in Mobile interface which is most members of this forum are using.
Thanks.
Lol....
My woman kwa
Lemme run for my dear life biko
Hehehe..Life is too short don't waste it posting POST..Ur own joblessness too muc.
Hahahahahaha
« » | « »

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Views Last Post
  How to Post Emoji 💻 📱 😯 on this Forum. Ojukwu 407 04-08-2017, 11:08 PM
  New Post Moderation. BiaBot 281 03-08-2017, 07:35 AM