Go Biafra and it's Flops

I want to appreciate ojukwu for creating this forum and making it a reality, but enough it's yet done in the Admin section in organizing it to be among the active and most visited thread or forum to be frank with you this forum has a total number of 1,201 members yet in a day the statistics of people visiting here it's Highest "10" or less than, know the question it's why?.

1.Poor marketing of this forum
2.the administrator are not been more active
3. posting thread without picture
4. fear
5. making GoBiafra thread more attractive
6. not every post should be giving front page
7. Employing Good admins to monitor the forums
8. upgrade this forum to test of time
9. awareness in other existing forums
10. daily bumps of News it's not seen here
11. the goal Biafra issues and way forward.
to me I feel like I'm part of this movement and I want here to be better than the best dn't take it as am overacting. thanks
Thanks for your suggestions, you have some points but what do you mean by
* fear (no. 4) and

"has a total number of 1,201 members yet in a day the statistics of people visiting here it's Highest "10" or less"
How exactly do you know this?
(01-11-2017, 08:43 AM)Ojukwu Wrote: Thanks for your suggestions, you have some points but what do you mean by
* fear (no. 4) and

"has a total number of 1,201 members yet in a day the statistics of people visiting here it's Highest "10" or less"
How exactly do you know this?

I did a database analysis in this site through advance search engine comron 1 base data resource., the fear factor it's one of the thing I have believed most of the people fear in identifying with this group .
(01-11-2017, 09:54 AM)Mazi Mike Wrote: I did a database analysis in this site through advance search engine comron 1 base data resource., the fear factor it's one of the thing I have believed most of the people fear in identifying with this group .
And that "your database analysis" told you that there are less than 10 users on this site per day?

How can one do database analysis without an access to the database. I am the only person one with access to this forum database... Or do you have a backdoor access to this site database?

You did database analysis through "advanced search engine" ? My oh my! Smile
(01-11-2017, 10:01 AM)Ojukwu Wrote: And that "your database analysis" told you that there are less than 10 users on this site per day?

How can one do database analysis without an access to the database. I am the only person one with access to this forum database... Or do you have a backdoor access to this site database?

You did database analysis through "advanced search engine" ? My oh my! Smile

lol funny but true are you sure you're the only one that that has access to this site
(01-11-2017, 10:05 AM)Mazi Mike Wrote: lol funny but true are you sure you're the only one that that has access to this site
I believe this site's database is very much secure. If someone has access to it I am very sure it's not you because you flopped big time.
Yesterday alone has over 55 registered users login to this forum and over 6000 sessions from the guests and 30,000 page views.
Saying that only 10 visit this forum per day exposes your ignorance.

FYI, I am aware you are using one of those online websites stats evaluation with crappy algorithm as a markers to your "evaluation", hence the funny 10 users per day conclusion.
A little advice, most users of this forum use Freebasics which is not counted by any of such crappy online evaluators because Freebasics uses weird IP address that makes the sites visitors look like bots.
To see the logged in users everyday please follow this link -
http://gobiafra.com/online.php?action=today
Thanks.
Nawao, diz una argument dey cuz b.p.

I no even knw who be de admin agn.
(01-11-2017, 10:22 AM)Ojukwu Wrote: I believe this site's database is very much secure. If someone has access to it I am very sure it's not you because you flopped big time.
Yesterday alone has over 55 registered users login to this forum and over 6000 sessions from the guests and 30,000 page views.
Saying that only 10 visit this forum per day exposes your ignorance.

FYI, I am aware you are using one of those online websites stats evaluation with crappy algorithm as a markers to your "evaluation", hence the funny 10 users per day conclusion.
A little advice, most users of this forum use Freebasics which is not counted by any of such crappy online evaluators because Freebasics uses weird IP address that makes the sites visitors look like bots.

your right am not a hacker nor a computer guru but what am saying its that you should be more active and the people that are more active both in response and commit are few to the people that visits here how can 100 people vist a site and only 10 or 8 will be active both in comments and others it's shows something.
(01-11-2017, 10:51 AM)Mazi Mike Wrote: your right am not a hacker nor a computer guru but what am saying its that you should be more active and the people that are more active both in response and commit are few to the people that visits here how can 100 people vist a site and only 10 or 8 will be active both in comments and others it's shows something.
I really don't understand you and the reason for this your blame game. I am currently detracted by my urgent project of late but no member of this forum is half as active as I am and no member of this forum have up to half of my total posts, you for sure is not even up to 1/20.
Most active members of this forum are not even pro Biafrans and yet are contributing selflessly.

You on the other hand that is supposed to be a Biafran is not even contributing much. You are not even on the top 20 posters and yet you opened a thread to point out the flops of this forum and to point fingers.
You see, I don't even think our people are ready for this Biafra. Instead of getting things done ourselves we sit back and point accusing fingers 👉.
This is so annoying! Sad
@Ojukwu don't blow the chap out like that biko!
He has made more points than rubbish above.....

*You come to Gobiafra and see things that aren't deserving of frontpage
*If you counter the admins point you get banned - is that how it should be?
*Everybody are the admin,moderator and everything all by themselve
*He also made a good point by stating that you should upgrade and have moderators to stand the test of time

YOU SHOULD BE THANKING HIM FOR THE ADVICE
(01-11-2017, 05:26 PM)Drealup1 Wrote: @Ojukwu don't blow the chap out like that biko!
He has made more points than rubbish above.....

*You come to Gobiafra and see things that aren't deserving of frontpage
*If you counter the admins point you get banned - is that how it should be?
*Everybody are the admin,moderator and everything all by themselve
*He also made a good point by stating that you should upgrade and have moderators to stand the test of time

YOU SHOULD BE THANKING HIM FOR THE ADVICE

* GoBiafra is designed for all the fresh topics and bumped threads to be on frontage, for now.

* If you insult Biafra you get banned - rule no. 1.
If you insult admin or moderators you get banned - rule number 3. Every single member of this forum agreed on it while registering their accounts.

* Everybody are admins and moderators - meaning?

* GoBiafra has 2 great human moderators capable of discharging their duties, let them do their job.
ojukwu the great warrior
Just see as i dey watch.,,am loving this Nigerian drama,,,abeg feed me more...am enjoying this:pSmile:p
Most active members of this forum are not
even pro Biafrans and yet are contributing
selflessly;;;;please @ojukwu explain well what did u mean by this statement please.does it mean that no one including me is making sence in this forum or putting effort to grow this forum i will like to see u in here to explain please.
« » | « »