[Announcement] GoBiafra, Biafrans and Non Biafrans.

After series of advice from pro Biafrans I've decided to acquire a similar forum to this one and moved it to my cloud.

The purpose of this move is to solve the unnecessary anti Biafran posts and threads in this forum. This will enable GoBiafra refocus on our number one target - Biafra.
None Biafrans are implore to move to the new forum while pro Biafrans continue in this.

The new forum is of vast scope, targeting Africa. An African online community a by d the best thing about it is that It is also listed in Freebasics.
The forum in question is https://afrihall.com
You can add it on Freebasics for free access by searching AfriHall on your Freebasics portal.

I will throw more light on this subject. As the platform will be worked on in the nearest future. Suggestions are welcome.
Regards.
wow, great achievement thank you @ojukwu jah bless

if you are looking 4 me there is still @Omaa shebi u understand
Have you succeded in buying the forum from @Afri,i am already a member there and i will say,i really dont like this developmentSad
@Samboizz
My brother, why don't you like the development?
I don't really like this too
(31-10-2017, 09:58 PM)hiro Wrote: I don't really like this too

why don't you like it?
(31-10-2017, 10:01 PM)Ojukwu Wrote: why don't you like it?

kinda feels out of place bro
I mean we have been with the non-biafrans for so long doesn't feel right
@samboizz @hiro two of una no well, @ojukwu though this new development go affect gobiafra reputaion and that afrihall still new more features for this guys to love it like what i sent via inbox some days back
@hiro
Non Biafrans are complaining that they are been banned and their posts deleted to posting against Biafra.
Biafrans are complaining that non Biafrans are insulting their struggles and leaders. I believe the best solution should be separating.

@Omaa
I don't think the features are available on this platform. It will require an intensive coding to get it work on this software.
Thanks
(31-10-2017, 10:16 PM)Ojukwu Wrote: @hiro
Non Biafrans are complaining that they are been banned and their posts deleted to posting against Biafra.
Biafrans are complaining that non Biafrans are insulting their struggles and leaders. I believe the best solution should be separating.

@Omaa
I don't think the features are available on this platform. It will require an intensive coding to get it work on this software.
Thanks

Ok Mr Ojukwu
(31-10-2017, 10:16 PM)Ojukwu Wrote: @hiro

@Omaa
Thanks

I guess it can't be helped
(31-10-2017, 07:23 PM)Omaa Wrote: wow, great achievement thank you @ojukwu jah bless

if you are looking 4 me there is still @Omaa shebi u understand
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

M still that @Francischuxx
(31-10-2017, 11:24 PM)Francischuxx Wrote: ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

M still that @Francischuxx

nice
(31-10-2017, 11:35 PM)Omaa Wrote: nice

E never nice oo...
@Ojukwu
The forum said my user name is too long.
But I can't just change it...๐Ÿ˜ฟ
(31-10-2017, 11:38 PM)Francischuxx Wrote: E never nice oo...
@Ojukwu
The forum said my user name is too long.
But I can't just change it...๐Ÿ˜ฟ

LOLZZZZZZZZZ
They should move ASAP !
Me am not moving anywhere,i stay here till death @Chinwike,@Ojukwu,@Francischuxx,@hiro,@boss @Omaa :p Sad
(01-11-2017, 06:47 AM)Samboizz Wrote: Me am not moving anywhere,i stay here till death @Chinwike,@Ojukwu,@Francischuxx,@hiro,@boss @Omaa :p Sad

even If u leave I wud come and drag u back
Who says anti-biafrans would leave to there @Ojukwu ? Never, design it to fit anti-biafrans Big Grin

so that was the project you were on? @Francischuxx see oooo
(01-11-2017, 05:38 PM)Drealup1 Wrote: Who says anti-biafrans would leave to there @Ojukwu ? Never, design it to fit anti-biafrans Big Grin

so that was the project you were on? @Francischuxx see oooo
"so that was the project you were on"
It's high time you stop talking what you have no idea of or overstepping your boundary.
Thanks.
(01-11-2017, 07:43 PM)Ojukwu Wrote: "so that was the project you were on"
It's high time you stop talking what you have no idea of or overstepping your boundary.
Thanks.

let us leave na?
(01-11-2017, 07:51 PM)Drealup1 Wrote: let us leave na?
Leave to where?
For your information I am not holding anyone captive. This is an open free membership online forum, members join and drop everyday. Many members have joined and left before you, members are still joining and leaving.
If you are tired of participating in this forum gently take your bow and leave.
It's not by force to be a part of GoBiafra.
Thanks.
(01-11-2017, 07:57 PM)Ojukwu Wrote: Leave to where?
For your information I am not holding anyone captive. This is an open free membership online forum, members join and drop everyday. Many members have joined and left before you, members are still joining and leaving.
If you are tired of participating in this forum gently take your bow and leave.
It's not by force to be a part of GoBiafra.
Thanks.

I meant that you should drive us out if we don't leave for afrihall
Don't misinterprete my statement

Am on a project, i don't have time to reply you well Tongue
« » | « »

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Views Last Post
  GoBiafra Promison Silva Tha First 61 14-02-2018, 01:32 PM
  The fate of Biafrans Favour 213 05-11-2017, 06:47 PM
  [Announcement] Spies in this Forum, Please Read This! Ojukwu 714 27-10-2017, 01:33 PM
  Because we are Biafrans. rebeccagold 257 10-10-2017, 05:57 PM
  Can biafrans vote in the November elections? Frustratedrat 419 08-10-2017, 04:36 PM
  [Announcement] GoBiafra Weekly Posting Contest! Ojukwu 1,257 29-09-2017, 10:07 PM
  [Announcement] Winners of GoBiafra Weekly Posting Contest. Ojukwu 88 28-09-2017, 09:18 AM
  Dear Biafrans, pls, rescue me! coolpraiz 412 21-09-2017, 11:51 PM
  [Announcement] GoBiafra Posting Contest Information! Ojukwu 250 20-09-2017, 11:48 PM
  [Announcement] Non Participants Will Be Deleted or Locked Out of This Forum! Ojukwu 373 17-09-2017, 08:56 PM