all of u come and see this one

just look at the picture tell me what u think
omo e be like say does people no get better evidence abi?
(31-10-2017, 03:42 PM)Omaa Wrote: omo e be like say does people no get better evidence abi?

tell am so
E be like say him use him breast because I see breast not chest
(31-10-2017, 03:50 PM)Just Wrote: E be like say him use him breast because I see breast not chest

look down below
He is a man of woman but if it is for me i say that he is practicing lesbia
(03-11-2017, 09:38 PM)Skibo Wrote: He is a man of woman but if it is for me i say that he is practicing lesbia
Honestly, I don't like this joke. Mocking a bad natured man? - I find it rude.
(03-11-2017, 09:38 PM)Skibo Wrote: He is a man of woman but if it is for me i say that he is practicing lesbia

are your eyes going bad
(03-11-2017, 09:43 PM)Ojukwu Wrote: Honestly, I don't like this joke. Mocking a bad natured man? - I find it rude.

dude you are too uptight learn to let loose once in a while nobody means anything by it after there are a whole lot of funny pics in the world some of which I know is in your system
@hiro
I am not half as strict as you thought and this picture does not remotely look funny. It's a clear mocking of a man with micro male organ.
Sorry, I don't find it amusing.
Thanks.
(03-11-2017, 09:52 PM)Ojukwu Wrote: @hiro
I am not half as strict as you thought and this picture does not remotely look funny. It's a clear mocking of a man with micro male organ.
Sorry, I don't find it amusing.
Thanks.

dude don't tell me u are also on the short side because that will explain your over chagrin to the above picture
(03-11-2017, 09:55 PM)hiro Wrote: dude don't tell me u are also on the short side because that will explain your over chagrin to the above picture
Please don't bring this to my personality, I don't know about you but I know the limit to my jokes. Don't change the topic to personal attacks, I believe you know damn well how I hate such.
Back to the topic, imagine how this man will feel if he sees a joke of this nature with his picture all over the social media.
#NoneIsLessAHuman
(03-11-2017, 10:00 PM)Ojukwu Wrote: Please don't bring this to my personality, I don't know about you but I know the limit to my jokes. Don't change the topic to personal attacks, I believe you know damn well how I hate such.
Back to the topic, imagine how this man will feel if he sees a joke of this nature with his picture all over the social media.
#NoneIsLessAHuman

how would he he is in prison duh
and if that is how it is how would the people u laughed at because they did something funny feel if they discovered u laughed at them
« » | « »