Re: GoBiafra is Working with Nigerian Government.

For the past week I've been receiving series private messages of this nature on the the Official Facebook page of this forum.
At first I intended to ignore the baseless accusation but it keeps on flowing in many form so I have to write a short and direct rebuttal to this.
GoBiafra is a Biafran online forum created and hosted by me, I didn't create the forum to get the attention of Nigerian politics, no, I created the forum to help and selflessly contribute to the restoration of Biafra.
GoBiafra have been standing up for the great struggle for the restoration of Biafra from day zero. We have made it know to those that care whom we are and what we stand for. Personally, I am aware of the situation at hand and the group of people that gave decided to turn this to their political gains but saying that this forum is working for the same people that massacred our people is sad and totally uncalled for.
It's totally unacceptable to insinuate that we are working for the same people that are shooting our people for fun. Please, I implore anyone that have this awry thought in their mind to remove it.
We will always stand and defend the quest for a the restoration of Biafra. That's our stand.
Regards.
Let them say,
ohun ti o ba wu elenu ni ko fi enu e so.,.,
keep up the good work,boss
(31-10-2017, 05:24 PM)Samboizz Wrote: Let them say,
ohun ti o ba wu elenu ni ko fi enu e so.,.,
keep up the good work,boss
Thanks bro, I appreciate.
carry go ojukwu, i dey my house dey follow u Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Thanks @omaa
(31-10-2017, 06:15 PM)Ojukwu Wrote: Thanks @omaa

u are welcome, what are friends 4
We can't sell our right. Therefore this forum can't work 4 them
See their mouth...
E be like aboki kettu.

They must talk, so let'em say wh't'er they want to say.
U shouldn't blame them anyway...
The corrupt nigerian politicians are working overtime
oga show them to me I would teach them a good lesson
I dey ready anytime big boss
please @azaan who are u what did u just said now @[email protected]@francischuxx .is like we have aboki here ojukwu whoo is this guy please
(31-10-2017, 11:21 PM)Francischuxx Wrote: See their mouth...
E be like aboki kettu.

They must talk, so let'em say wh't'er they want to say.
U shouldn't blame them anyway...

lolz come shey u sabi ketu ni, abi na there u dey sell pepper? Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
(01-11-2017, 10:01 PM)hiro Wrote: oga show them to me I would teach them a good lesson
I dey ready anytime big boss

see as him mouth dey sweet like bread wey dem shook akara put
(01-11-2017, 11:08 PM)aazam Wrote: foolish biafia people wish say dem fit warp Una out completely

guy where u come from sef
(02-11-2017, 10:24 AM)Sanctus Wrote: please @azaan who are u what did u just said now @[email protected]@francischuxx .is like we have aboki here ojukwu whoo is this guy please

i think @ojukwu needs to censor some words bro
@Sanctus
Thank for the reminder, I've banned the terrorist since yesterday but forgot to delete the post.

@Omaa
Can't you see his "Ingrish"? How do you censor that?
(02-11-2017, 10:44 AM)Ojukwu Wrote: @Sanctus
Thank for the reminder, I've banned the terrorist since yesterday but forgot to delete the post.

@Omaa
Can't you see his "Ingrish"? How do you censor that?

Just Censor words like Foolish, Idiot to something lik F***sh Id**t e.t.c shebi u understand na
(02-11-2017, 10:46 AM)Omaa Wrote: Just Censor words like Foolish, Idiot to something lik F***sh Id**t e.t.c shebi u understand na

You are still don't read my last post. Did the guy get the right spelling of "foolish"?
(02-11-2017, 10:55 AM)Ojukwu Wrote: You are still don't read my last post. Did the guy get the right spelling of "foolish"?

lolz as u don delete am so i no see am, may b the guy na @Samboizz brother Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
No Government has promoted "Propaganda" News and
rhetoric like the buhari government
ok oo i fear o .whether here has turn to a room of negotiating words with fulani mens
@omaa come closer just one slap is all I need
(02-11-2017, 10:44 AM)Ojukwu Wrote: @Sanctus
Smile
Counterterrorism.
(02-11-2017, 09:54 PM)hiro Wrote: @omaa come closer just one slap is all I need

if u need slap go army barrack na
(03-11-2017, 11:03 AM)Omaa Wrote: if u need slap go army barrack na

come here and choose ur size
« » | « »

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Views Last Post
  GoBiafra Promison Silva Tha First 61 14-02-2018, 01:32 PM
  The Government is a terrorist dorcashawkins 108 14-10-2017, 07:37 AM
  PRESIDENTIAL SYSTEM OF GOVERNMENT IN NIGERIA - FACTS YOU SHOULD KNOW heywhy 79 12-09-2017, 03:08 AM
  GoBiafra - Help me out. Uche Tochukwu 140 01-09-2017, 05:52 PM
  Working Class Wife or House Wife? Favour 267 26-08-2017, 07:55 PM
  Ghanian government bans bleaching cream isnoble 142 19-08-2017, 03:36 PM
  Assemblies Of God Church Was Not Attacked In Onitsha – Anambra Government Lexx 122 14-08-2017, 05:09 PM
  Paraguan Government Honours TB Joshua With Highest Merit Award In Paraguay (Photos) Lexx 271 13-08-2017, 02:57 AM
  Iran Government Bars Two Players After Facing Israelis In Europa Match Lexx 74 11-08-2017, 06:10 PM
  A man dumped his four (4) children at AGEGE LOCAL GOVERNMENT “AREA A-MATERNITY OFFICE Lexx 185 11-08-2017, 05:44 PM