Deliverance Receipt! @ "Pastor" Omma's Church?

One thing I keep wondering is if @Omaa has decided to abandon is micro blog and join the gang of fake pastors.
Below is the rumoured receipt from his church for the successful transaction of Deliverance "service" rendered to his Client Church Member.
can't stop laughing
Have been laughing like a mad man since i saw this post.,ahahaBig GrinSmileBig Grin
Hello @deco
too bad for you!
Sorry @deco not u but @omaa
Chai This is how the son of God threw away tables and
chased away money changers from the church - now
they back again !
fake pastor/ministry with receipt
Church has Changed to business center... Very soon they will have repentance receipt
@Ojukwu shey man no go make money ni? Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin and u knw we need to be verifying things very well bcos scammers sef dey 4 deliverance ooo Big Grin Big Grin
(27-10-2017, 07:24 PM)Just Wrote: Hello @deco
too bad for you!
Sorry @deco not u but @omaa

you too sorry oo Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin God save u say u be my very good church member, i 4 just open ur yansh here, u wey u no dey pay offering and tithe, same goes to @Samboizz and @Deco with @Francischuxx Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
hahahaha i go die here oo
Ah!
Tithe???
U forgot to mention @Ojukwu
@Omaa
He thought me not to pay tithes.
Especially to pastors like you.
@Francischuxx, I don't pay tithe to anyone.
You don't expect me to divide my hard earned money and give one tenth to empire builders, modern day scammers and fake pastors.
My free will donation and offering is enough. Forcing me to share my earnings with anyone won't work.
Thanks.
(30-10-2017, 03:08 PM)Ojukwu Wrote: @Francischuxx, I don't pay tithe to anyone.
You don't expect me to divide my hard earned money and give one tenth to empire builders, modern day scammers and fake pastors.
My free will donation and offering is enough. Forcing me to share my earnings with anyone won't work.
Thanks.

Hahahahaha stingy man
(30-10-2017, 02:41 PM)Francischuxx Wrote: Ah!
Tithe???
U forgot to mention @Ojukwu
@Omaa
He thought me not to pay tithes.
Especially to pastors like you.

Lolz, so u too wan dey corner my money abi? Stingy man.....
@Omaa
You guys should start paying tithe to this forum. Do you agree?
(30-10-2017, 03:38 PM)Ojukwu Wrote: @Omaa
You guys should start paying tithe to this forum. Do you agree?

I agree, am coming to ur inbox now sef
« » | « »

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Views Last Post
  Ozubulu Killings: Church Organizes Night Prayers for the Departed. Ojukwu 58 19-08-2017, 05:12 AM
  US Pastor & His Nigerian Wife Whose Chest Grabbing Photos Went Viral Are Divorced Lexx 265 15-08-2017, 10:50 PM
  Assemblies Of God Church Was Not Attacked In Onitsha – Anambra Government Lexx 122 14-08-2017, 05:09 PM
  Gunmen Attack Another Anambra Church, Kill Policeman & Civilian, Policemen Run Lexx 324 14-08-2017, 01:17 PM
  Catholic Church Ozubulu Opens Again For Services After Last Sunday’s Massacre (Photos Lexx 165 13-08-2017, 02:10 PM
  Ozubulu, Anambra State Church Attack : 11 Dead, 18 Injured. Ojukwu 566 07-08-2017, 02:30 PM
  Ozubulu Church Shootings: What Likely led to the Sad Event. Ojukwu 401 07-08-2017, 09:32 AM
  Senator Andy Uba Weeps, Assists Ozubulu Catholic Church Victims With Cash (Photos) Lexx 184 07-08-2017, 07:14 AM
  Ozubulu Mourns: Gov. Obiano Visits the Site of the Shooting (Church). Ojukwu 185 06-08-2017, 05:18 PM