Third Party Advice in Marriage.

is it good to invite a third party to settle a case in ur marriage
No!, i strongly disagree is not a good thing at all,partners are advice to settle any issue together.
But there may be a case where they have to invite the 3rd party,that is acceptable,,,but back to the question.
It Is Not A Good Thing
exactly my bro at san
No, never. The moment that start you start the countdown to the marriage failure.
Thanks.
Marriage counseling and visit to professional therapists can be encouraged.
Everything should be agreed by both the man and the wife.
Thanks.
(27-10-2017, 03:04 PM)Ojukwu Wrote: Marriage counseling and visit to professional therapists can be encouraged.
Everything should be agreed by both the man and the wife.
Thanks.

but the counselors are they not third parties
considering that they themselves maybe ignorant of the situation and can only work with what u told them I don't think counselors are a good idea @ojukwu
considering that they themselves maybe ignorant of the situation and can only work with what u told them I don't think counselors are a good idea @ojukwu
oh any good luck on your project @ojukwu
@hiro
Project ongoing, thanks for asking.
Maybe I don't understand what you mean by "third party" in this thread.
I wash taking third party to be the married woman or man consulting friends and relatives to make suggestions in their marriage.

* The key word here - individual ie either of the man or the woman (acting alone) .
Thanks.
outsiders are third parties too @ojukwu
whether they are family or not involvement In said dispute makes u a third party @ojukwu
@hiro
I wasn't talking of the family and relatives, I was talking of "individual consultancies". A man asking someone outside and a woman doing such, individually.
You won't call it "third party" if both decide to go together.
Thanks.
but in a sense it still is a third party I mean they involved another person
assuming said counselor is a relative nko @ojukwu
Then you were never married - if you run out everytime
to seek third party advice
(27-10-2017, 09:49 PM)Chinwike Wrote: Then you were never married - if you run out everytime
to seek third party advice

thanks for your opinion. but could ya please elaborate
(27-10-2017, 09:51 PM)hiro Wrote: thanks for your opinion. but could ya please elaborate

They should not bother about any third party advice
(28-10-2017, 07:06 AM)Chinwike Wrote: They should not bother about any third party advice

okay but a counselor is he or she a third party
(28-10-2017, 07:52 AM)hiro Wrote: okay but a counselor is he or she a third party
A counsellor could be a of professional advice - is OK if
both spouse agree
(28-10-2017, 01:08 PM)Chinwike Wrote: A counsellor could be a of professional advice - is OK if
both spouse agree

but a counselor is still a third party
« » | « »

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Views Last Post
  Family Refuses Inter-Tribal Marriage, Advice Please! rebeccagold 174 27-10-2017, 12:04 PM
  Best Age for Marriage? Ojukwu 1,214 16-10-2017, 10:55 AM
  Marriage! A Father's advice to a Son. Francischuxx 251 29-09-2017, 11:30 AM
  Love Making Before Marriage: What do you Think? Omaa 2,054 13-09-2017, 09:37 AM
  Why do Some Ladies Faint at Marriage Proposals? Ojukwu 130 08-09-2017, 09:29 PM
  Relationship Advice, Walk Away... Ojukwu 89 08-09-2017, 09:00 AM