what do i do

I just met this young girl 23, I like her and I think she does too she has visited me at home 4times, at the bar (where my friend works as manager) countless times, I have flex her, she even brought two of her friends on separate occasions which she didn't inform me I tried my best to make them all feel OK.

I've made move 3 times , two at the bar and one at home, she turned me down with excuses of I am tired, am sick. the last excuse was 3 weeks ago when she said we have to date a month before it, it has been a month and two weeks today. she called me in the morning I was still in church couldn't pick, I called her just now asking about her before I know it she said she needed Money for tomorrow, without thinking twice I said I exhausted all my cash at the service before she asked I said she should come over to hangout (I used a sex tone), She ignored. To end the phone call I asked again if she's gonna come over she said she will call me.
This must be developing story - let's wait for tomorrow's
paper
Broda..fuck dat pussy... If she no gree forget am who she epp
Welcome to the forum bro but is the relationship all about money and love making?
She don't want you to make love to her, you don't want her to touch your money.
That's 50-50 naa.
Am I making sense @Ada_Nduka?
Give her what she need
Or u ________„her na
Welcome Here guy, i advise you, u dumps her for another girl simce you dont even want to marry her as your legal future,you just wan chop and dump am,so go for another girl,if she truly loves you,she will come back begging you.Smile
#iSay
(15-10-2017, 08:50 PM)Ojukwu Wrote: Welcome to the forum bro but is the relationship all about money and love making?
She don't want you to make love to her, you don't want her to touch your money.
That's 50-50 naa.
Am I making sense @Ada_Nduka?

no no no no
why does he want to taste the forbidden fruit, for relationship wey still dey a month
(16-10-2017, 07:55 AM)Ada_Nduka Wrote: no no no no
why does he want to taste the forbidden fruit, for relationship wey still dey a month
And why did she want him to buy her an Island for a relationship that is hardly a month.

You know what? You girl should stop pretending as if you don't enjoy the love making too.
(16-10-2017, 08:03 AM)Ojukwu Wrote: And why did she want him to buy her an Island for a relationship that is hardly a month.

You know what? You girl should stop pretending as if you don't enjoy the live making too.

u always have something to say...
limme alone lemme eat
« » | « »