After downloading MyBB software, what next?

Hey mybb users on gobiafra such as @ojukwu and others though i registered few minutes ago but i got few questions to ask.

Pls After downloading the MyBB forum software, what will i do next?
@ojukwu i know gobiafra was setup using MyBB forum software, i have downloaded the forum software but don't know the next step to create, please guide me through.
Install on the your web server, set your web server dns to match your domain records, configure and recode to your taste.
Thanks.
(14-10-2017, 11:40 PM)Ojukwu Wrote: Install on the your web server, set your web server dns to match your domain records, configure and recode to your taste.
Thanks.

you didn't even send me a welcome note.

BTW does webserver means my hosting site? e.g 000webhost
(14-10-2017, 11:51 PM)Nigerian Wrote: you didn't even send me a welcome note.

BTW does webserver means my hosting site? e.g 000webhost
Sorry bro, welcome to GoBiafra forum, happy to have you here.

In a nutshell, get hosting account. Go for shared if you are not an experienced network administrator with experience on CLI.
I believe the above posted website is a free hosting, generally I avoid them. 4k can get you Nigerian paid hosting. As of this forum, it is running on cloud VPS, I personally installed and configured everything.
Thanks.
(14-10-2017, 11:56 PM)Ojukwu Wrote: Sorry bro, welcome to GoBiafra forum, happy to have you here.

In a nutshell, get hosting account. Go for shared if you are not an experienced network administrator with experience on CLI.
I believe the above posted website is a free hosting, generally I avoid them. 4k can get you Nigerian paid hosting. As of this forum, it is running on cloud VPS, I personally installed and configured everything.
Thanks.

ok thanks.
Really helpful.

Are project reviews allowed on this forum? For instance if i want people to advice me on my new blog design.
(15-10-2017, 12:02 AM)Nigerian Wrote: ok thanks.
Really helpful.

Are project reviews allowed on this forum? For instance if i want people to advice me on my new blog design.
Yes, you can post freely here. I will be happy to get more Tech oriented threads and posts here as it is my favorite trend.
Thanks.
I've been trying to setup my forum using Mybb but it's been kinda difficult though i have already created and hosted it on byethost but my problem right now is how to upload and install the Mybb Go Mobile theme and other plugins

I will give 1k to anyone that can help me design and install necessary plugins and themes on my forum that's hosted on http://byethost.Com
@ojukwu you can also help though i know that 1k is small for you.

PLEASE NOTIFY ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED
@Nigerian, for 1k, right?
(30-10-2017, 05:54 PM)Ojukwu Wrote: @Nigerian, for 1k, right?

yes sir!
(30-10-2017, 05:58 PM)Nigerian Wrote: yes sir!
I will take it as a joke, I seriously need one right now!
(30-10-2017, 07:33 PM)Ojukwu Wrote: I will take it as a joke, I seriously need one right now!

i'll transfer the money to your account if you just help me do everything related to mybb themes on the forum and other aspect of plugins
(30-10-2017, 10:48 PM)Nigerian Wrote: i'll transfer the money to your account if you just help me do everything related to mybb themes on the forum and other aspect of plugins
Yes bro, at the price of N1k not $1k, right?
(30-10-2017, 10:56 PM)Ojukwu Wrote: Yes bro, at the price of N1k not $1k, right?

alt it! Don't joke with me.
(31-10-2017, 05:37 PM)Nigerian Wrote: alt it! Don't joke with me.
Actual, it's what I've been trying to tell you.
You could have asked me to help you out instead of the pathetic N1k proposal.
What exactly do you take me for?
« » | « »

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Views Last Post
  How to Download Youtube Videos Without Software on PC and Android Phones. Ojukwu 268 26-09-2017, 03:39 PM
  Boluwatife Aiki-raji Appointed By Twitter As Lead Software Engineer. susano 126 19-09-2017, 12:35 AM