Virginity, A Curse or Blessing? Just Wondering...

Please I would really like for you to post this and keep me anonymous.

I am 22 years old and a virgin and I honestly do not know if it is a blessing or a curse anymore. Over the last two years since I graduated from school, I have liked two guys. The first one was a very sweet guy and everything I wanted in a man.

We decided to have a relationship and hoped it ends in marriage. Everything was going well till I told him I was a virgin and had never had sex before. He completely changed and started looking at me like I had some kind of disease. He didn’t even want to have sex with me again and said he doesn’t do the whole virgin thing. So we broke up.

The second guy was more of an asshole, when I told him I was a virgin he literally told me to go and get bleeped then come back to him that who remains a virgin these days… sigh.
Well this is strange, so strange.
Maybe this is applicable to the saying - one man's meat is another man's poison.

Some men will do anything to get that kind of girl, that's as far as I know.

I believe the second guy doubt the sincerity of the whole thing.
Let me tag some members to this
@Ojomapkene, @francischuxx, @Frustratedrat, @PeaceAmbassador, @Ada_Nduka, @demba, @Deco, @Charytea, @rebeccagold, @Tobest, @Favour, @Victory, @chosen4u, @Chinwike, @Every_Body not mentioned!
Its kinda weird to disvirgin a girl that isn't your wife.
My dear.
Let me start me start from the bible >>before Jesus was born God searched the whole world and did not see anybody worthy of carrying Jesus in her womb,but only one woman (a Virgin) found favor in the sight of God and gave birth to the most precious baby ever.My sister That means** virginity attracts divinity ""*.
And whoever hates you cos u are a Virgin is the biggest illiterate in the world and the world to come,and also dat person doesn't love you.
My sister most men will like to marry a Virgin.
See you are precious,u are......
I thank God u said u 22 so u are set to marry any moment from now.
See any man who starts dating u today and demand for sex 2morow isn't the real man coz after wedding he will be tired of jollof rice every day and may like to taste white rice so I don't advice young ladies messing up with them.
Hmmmm God is in control
The guys are both high on something more dangerous than weed.
They need to be restored to default.
Gosh!
I think that's how nature wants to flush the negative minds out if your life.

Your virginity is your pride.
Besides, its a great tool to pushing those unpleasant words back the guts of your husband.
Aft'all he is the only man that's known you.
Those two guys are just players...its takes a man of wisdom and of value to value and cherish valuable things..A woman that marries her husband a virgin is a blessing to such man, and a sensible man will cherish such woman forever.
No woman in this planet earth needs a prophet to tell her that her virginity is d symbol of ur glory, once u allow a man that is not ur husband to pollute u, u are forever polluted, my sister i will advice u to move on cus those two guys are just tenants when d real owner of the house comes u don't need a prophet to tell u that,my dear ur virginity is a blessing not a curse, just dat those guys are jealous of u being a virgin,
@PeaceAmbassador
I think those men that fall under the category of players will enjoy breaking her virginity and will do so in a heart beat. Their reactions from the above story makes me to wonder if they are actually "players".

@Favour
Guys jealous of ladies for being "virgin"? I've never heard this one!
Guys can be jealous of the fellow guys at the same age bracket, same is applicable to girls but guys to girls and girls to guys I really don't understand!
(14-10-2017, 12:07 PM)Ojukwu Wrote: @PeaceAmbassador
I think those men that fall under the category of players will enjoy breaking her virginity and will do so in a heart beat. Their reactions from the above story makes me to wonder if they are actually "players".

@Favour
Guys jealous of ladies for being "virgin"? I've never heard this one!
Guys can be jealous of the fellow guys at the same age bracket, same is applicable to girls but guys to girls and girls to guys I really don't understand!
maybe is no longer a new thing to them, and maybe they are already use to the virginity of a thing
(14-10-2017, 12:55 PM)Favour Wrote: maybe is no longer a new thing to them, and maybe they are already use to the virginity of a thing
So you are of opinion that both of the guys were just pretending?
@ojukwu

That's the new player trend, they know very well the implication of disflowering an innocent girl in the pretense of love, so they want the place opened Already, so to play safe. They re still players.
(14-10-2017, 11:13 PM)PeaceAmbassador Wrote: @ojukwu

That's the new player trend, they know very well the implication of disflowering an innocent girl in the pretense of love, so they want the place opened Already, so to play safe. They re still players.
Thanks for this bro, I am not aware of this "trend".
Blessing
NNE hold body tight..
You will find a man that will worship the ground you walk on (in context)
It gives you boldness to walk away from any relationship cos you weren't used!
It's a blessing!
Listen to no know and I agree with d post above mine
I am praying so dat my wife to be will be a virgin, virgin is so precious, bt our girls of dis generation don't value it, only few value it. Dat is the most precious thing a wife can give to her husband.
i dont knw if such guys exists but i cant blame them i wouldnt believe u either unless proved
« » | « »