"Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" - Asari Dokubo.

Former Niger Delta militant leader, Asari Dokubo, has insisted that the current Nigerian President, Muhammadu Buhari, was cloned in London.

Asari predicated his claim on the fact that the president struggled to deliver his Independent Day speech.

The former Militant leader maintained that while the president was reading his speech, it would be observed that the “man they have in Aso Rock” was “trying to mimic” the original Buhari.

In a video which surfaced online yesterday, Dokubo said, “A lot of people have been wishing me happy Independence but I told them not to, because I’m not a Nigerian.

“So this man they have in Aso Rock was speaking, even from his voice, you will know that he was cloned.

“You know that there is this thing called cloning, most western judo-Christian country pretend to say they banned human cloning except for the purpose of research into health and to save life.

“So we will not be surprised if they did some sort of cloning in all the period this man was incubating in Abuja House in London.

“The way he was talking, you will notice that he was trying to mimic the original one but he didn’t succeed, we were not deceived.”

Source: http://dailypost.ng/2017/10/03/buhari-cl...ubo-video/
Hahahaha,
Fake buhari,
If it is true,all our leaders really needs mass burial and it will increase the Biafrans Anti-Nigerians feeling.
#BuhariMistakeCon
The new buhari has a different ear lobe from the former.

And much more younger than the former.

The former could not see properly without a magnifying lens, but the new bihari can deliver a speech without glasses.
I don't want to be a part of this conspiracy theory but I think @francischuxx has a point with the above image.
The ears are clearly not them, the question here is -
What is ( the ear)👂 changed?
The North always good in conspiracy - to always hold
on to power
(03-10-2017, 07:34 PM)Ojukwu Wrote: I don't want to be a part of this conspiracy theory but I think @francischuxx has a point with the above image.
The ears are clearly not them, the question here is -
What is ( the ear)👂 changed?
Brother everything is changed.
Former. | Latter
Fair. Dark
Different nose.
Taller than the latter.
Protruded laryngeal prom.(Adams apple)
Etc.
(03-10-2017, 07:39 PM)Chinwike Wrote: The North always good in conspiracy - to always hold
on to power
I can remember the time of Yar'adu like yesterday. The events that unveiled and proceeded. There were many accusations and counter accusations then. I can remember one foreign news paper reported his death in an online publication and it was ballantly denied.
His death was announced many months later. I am not saying that he did not die when it was announced but all I can remember is the strong conspiracies.

The case of Buhari is different though and for the record, I am not insinuating anything... Just posting the news.
Thanks.
In the zoo called Nigeria everything is possible
All I know this is jubrin from Sudan .
« » | « »

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Views Last Post
  buhari is the most not currupt president in the world-Lauretta Onochie pixblog 138 30-01-2018, 06:20 PM
  Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Egypt By 3 Nigerian Students Ada_Nduka 150 05-11-2017, 05:18 PM
  Asari Dokubo: Osinbajo Has A PhD In Lying Now Over NNPC Contract (Video) Drealup 152 13-10-2017, 11:02 PM
  aisha buhari and President buhari smile in new picture rebeccagold 510 13-10-2017, 03:38 PM
  kachukwu met with President aids and not buhari rebeccagold 152 10-10-2017, 11:07 AM
  We Have Been Scammed Real Buhari dead Fake Buhari(Jubrin) Parading as the President. rebeccagold 332 03-10-2017, 04:20 PM
  Hypocrisy! How Buhari Voted Against a Nigerian in OAU, 1985. Ojukwu 155 02-10-2017, 05:45 PM
  PRESIDENT BUHARI TO LEAVE NEW YORK FOR A MEDICAL APPOINTMENT IN LONDON Ojomapkene 211 22-09-2017, 12:47 PM
  Resume or Resign: Man Protest Against Buhari in London. Ojukwu 421 19-09-2017, 12:29 AM
  The Nigerian President Emeka 98 22-08-2017, 09:38 PM