NAIJA POLICE CAN LIE FOR AFRICA (SEE THEIR BIGGEST LIE)

If you watch nta 9ocl news,u will see a jingle for Nigerian police force.
Which is below,but before that this is a very big lie,Nigeria police is a force I can invite a friend and snatch a gun from an officer,
Their are two police stations I know very well and have seen police made a road block to collect #50 from commercial vehicles,at night.
If they are robbers in ur house they won't come invited and you have to promise Dem of payment before they do their job.and if you just Invite them,they will start blowing siren from 3km from ur residence.

See the jingle::from the public relation department of the police force *"(Jimoh moshood)

DID YOU KNOW THAT THE NIGERIA POLICE FORCE NOW OPERATE BASED ON THE INTERNATIONAL CORE VALUES OF POLICING WITH INTEGRITY.
NOW WHAT THE POLICE DEMAND FROM YOU IS YOUR COLLABORATIVE EFFORT ..

Abeg nepa don carry light oo,
Somebody help me finish dis work 🏢
@Ojukwu will get angry 😠
@Francischuxx will like dis but will say something
@Emeka say anything ooo
@Samboizz you are free
@demba anything
@hiro come talk ooo
@Chinwike I know you know it 😉
@Every body where are thou
Not only Nigerian police but the whole three arms of government though the executive is the biggest culprit.
A disorganized and corruption engulfed country like Nigeria is a breeding ground for classes establishment Nigerian police and brown envelope journalists.
Nothing new!
(03-10-2017, 01:02 PM)Ojukwu Wrote: Not only Nigerian police but the whole three arms of government though the executive is the biggest culprit.
A disorganized and corruption engulfed country like Nigeria is a breeding ground for classes establishment Nigerian police and brown envelope journalists.
Nothing new!

2ru talk oo,
A government whose constitution I don't know if it is functioning.
Dat is y I will love some types of referendum (majority carries the vote)
Voting out a leader etc
What is there to talk about Nigerian police - According
to NBS - one of the top three most corrupt institutions
after Judiciary and Political office holders. Unless you
want us to do the post mortem of a failed institution
I am yet to see any institution as corrupt as Nigerian police. Institutions across the world. Yes, Nigerian police is that corrupt!
U are talking of only police what of
PHCn,
Frsc
« » | « »

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Views Last Post
  Groom kill by police in Edo State pixblog 61 07-02-2018, 07:25 PM
  nigerian police style of stealing;; Sanctus 241 01-02-2018, 05:28 PM
  Nigeria Police : Are they Naturally Thugs or Just Rogue Agents? dorcashawkins 232 14-10-2017, 12:36 PM
  nigerian police force protest unpaid salary rebeccagold 147 09-10-2017, 10:27 PM
  NIGERIAN POLICE OFFICERS' MONTHLY SALARY. eprecious433 277 05-10-2017, 09:29 AM
  The Nigerian Police. Francischuxx 458 02-10-2017, 06:59 PM
  THE LAST PROPHETS IN AFRICA: FELA RANSOME-KUTI'S TOP 13 QUOTES heywhy 77 08-09-2017, 08:37 AM
  DID YOU KNOW.....?? - Bikini, Police in Italy. heywhy 76 08-09-2017, 08:23 AM
  Nnamdi KANU calls Nigeria police criminal DUBEM 147 07-09-2017, 06:36 PM
  Breaking!!! Shoprite set to Open Their Biggest Mall In Zamfara. Hilior 321 06-09-2017, 06:13 PM