AN EXPERIENCE I WILL NEVER FORGET .

I was my class prefect in basic 5,I I was the guru of the class so sometimes after lessons our teacher will give us a class work and all the time I will pass every single person in my class,which will make my class teacher 2 give me Caine to trash them well,so I was given the opportunity to pilot the class with Caine,
ON ONE FAITHFUL DAY
My teacher was not around so I was with her Caine,but wasn't flogging,
but I was patrolling around with it.
Suddenly a girl fainted and immediately my class mates said I flogged her and she fainted, nobody told me she living with such a deadly infirmity,so dat day was.
Dam dam dam for me dat day
Water Nearly finish for her body,but she no move,"tinkling oooo nothing happened.
Oma I too nearly joined oo ,
Before she woke up at last.
Since dat day I stopped flogging for any reason.
So it was only names of noise makers and pidgin speakers I wrote.
Each person 10N,per offense ands some comitt 2345-10 times In day.i chop Dem money.
That serves you right,
I have guys like dat during my school days...,and i hate dem like seriously,if u know something which your mates doesn't know,you call them together and teach them,talk to them like they are your brothers or sisters rather than been bossy and forming posh...
If i happen to be d girl, i swear am gonna drink Hollandia milk Big GrinBig GrinWink
hahahah u get luck, if not suppose to born someone child dat day and dat tym
(24-09-2017, 05:42 PM)Samboizz Wrote: That serves you right,
I have guys like dat during my school days...,and i hate dem like seriously,if u know something which your mates doesn't know,you call them together and teach them,talk to them like they are your brothers or sisters rather than been bossy and forming posh...
If i happen to be d girl, i swear am gonna drink Hollandia milk Big GrinBig GrinWink

I teach them,
I even tell them some things during exams,
I read for them every day.
(24-09-2017, 06:15 PM)Ojomapkene Wrote: I teach them,
I even tell them some things during exams,
I read for them every day.

but when it comes to flogging why do you always flogged dem?....students flogging students...when will our teachers get back their senses?.

#OnlyGodcanSaves
(25-09-2017, 12:31 AM)Samboizz Wrote: but when it comes to flogging why do you always flogged dem?....students flogging students...when will our teachers get back their senses?.

#OnlyGodcanSaves

It was made for the purpose of carrying everyone along but it didn't,
You could have answered questions you knew nothing about, but it looks your classmates hates you so much to come up with that accusation.
(25-09-2017, 03:58 PM)Ojukwu Wrote: You could have answered questions you knew nothing about, but it looks your classmates hates you so much to come up with that accusation.

I wonder oo,coz almost all of us are both school and home friends,And also we share things together.
U get luck she nor die dem 4 burry u nd ur cain 4 the same grave Big Grin
Omo u get luck
(25-09-2017, 06:51 PM)Emeka Wrote: Omo u get luck

Na God save him pikin ooo.
(25-09-2017, 06:52 PM)Ojomapkene Wrote: Na God save him pikin ooo.

Na so bro
@Emeka
I think I will disqualify you from the contest, you've have failed to adhere to the rule of the posting contest by posting short spam post severally.
I will have to relieve you.
Apologies.
(26-09-2017, 09:05 AM)Ojukwu Wrote: @Emeka
I think I will disqualify you from the contest, you've have failed to adhere to the rule of the posting contest by posting short spam post severally.
I will have to relieve you.
Apologies.
So sorry sir
One more chance please
I will try to obey the rules
@Emeka
Sorry but it's too late, please try again next week.
Thanks.
That is good for you.
They'll also accuse you of bribery.
« » | « »

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Views Last Post
  My First Day Experience With An Oshogbo Weed(Igbo) Samboizz 368 24-10-2017, 07:15 PM