How I Escaped A Phishing Attempt This Night

What Is Phishing?

How Can I Escape Phishing?

Well, these are the questions asked by many. This night one of my Facebook friends actually tried hacking my Facebook account through phishing and of course, I was also in the came and I caught him.
You can see more screenshots, the phishing site and the phishers' names here >>> http://www.infoguideafrica.com/2017/09/social-media-what-is-facebook-phishing.html

#SayNoToHacking
[Image: blog.jpg]
Very bad of him,
Thank God you caught him
I hope you blocked him.
Some friends are wicked sha,
wat would he gain if he hacks your account?.
It may be some wapka hacking code i saw online years back,if you dare click the link,it will redirect you to his wapka hacking website that looks exactly like facebook and told you to login before continuing.
Buh my friend,if you dear login with your facebook username and password, it will send it as message to his e-mail, and that means ur account is in danger.
There are many hacking code that i know but dont put to use.
May God save us from all these evil hackers.
Social Network security should be our collective responsibility. You should report the user and the link to Facebook for blocking.
It's a pity that many other Facebook users will not be as technical as you are and fall to the trap.

* Don't log in to any website that looks Facebook but the url is different.
* Don't use any unofficial Facebook app.
* Don't submit your Facebook user details to any login for unless the link is authentic Facebook url.
Thanks.
Hackers are getting smarter these days - greed is getting the better part of them
Dats how they hacked my 2go acct dat year nd i was already in ultimate star am sure it was a friend of mine that did it

#ENEMIESOFPROGRESS#
(26-09-2017, 02:24 PM)Chibuzor Wrote: Dats how they hacked my 2go acct dat year nd i was already in ultimate star am sure it was a friend of mine that did it

#ENEMIESOFPROGRESS#

Ordinary 2go Wey don fall
lolz, mehn e be like say i kno tha igbo clifford niqqa, God really saved his fvirtual life Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
@Chibuzor
That friend of urs is really wicked.
his was smart but you were smarter so thank God for u
« » | « »