TELCOM SATELLITE TELEVISION

Telcom Satellite Tv(TSTV)
A new DTH tv platform is coming to Nigeria. The decoder can transmit signal to wifi enabled devices. It comes with free 20GB of data for grab. Their suscription range from as low as N200 to N5000, NOT PER MONTH, BUT NA LIKE AIRTIME SO IF NEPA GET PROBLEM FOR 5 MONTHS I THINK YOU SUSCRIPTION GO STILL DEY GIDI GBAM. It gives you satellite and internet services unlike DSTV.
It is pay as you use so when PHCN no bring light, your subscription no go dey waist UNLIKE AS OUR SUBSCRIPTION DEY WAIST FOR DSTV AND GOTV.
TSTV SPORTS CHANNELS
FOX SPORT
KWESE SPORT
BEIN SPORT 1-10 many more.
Browse am see am 200+ channels
The ceo of TSTV is Mr Bright Echefu.
I have gotten many links cus i like made in Biafra/Nigeria stuffs.
LINK

http://www.ifnigeria.com/heard-tstv-new-...tv-africa/

It is Nigerian so by kicking off Gotv and DSTV and using it, OUR NAIRA GO BETA, OUR ECONOMY WILL GAP THAT OF SOUTH AFRICA WEY DEY USE MTN, DSTV AND GOTV TO COLLECT OUR MONEY GO DEY SAVE AM AS SOUTH AFRICAN RAND. Forgive South africa even Startimes, Free tv dey chop our money pack am go store outside DEVALUING OUR NAIRA AND ECONOMY.
Sounds exciting seeing the Fox sports and Bein Sports 1-10. This means they don't have to pay huge money of EPL coverage license since they are going through the Channels that already have.

Seems like the subscription will be on on data basis ie mb/gb. Will be interesting to see how much data each match will consume.
Thanks.
(21-09-2017, 05:10 PM)Ojukwu Wrote: Sounds exciting seeing the Fox sports and Bein Sports 1-10. This means they don't have to pay huge money of EPL coverage license since they are going through the Channels that already have.

Seems like the subscription will be on on data basis ie mb/gb. Will be interesting to see how much data each match will consume.
Thanks.

I can't tell. But it seems you can share the data to your laptop/phone and browse, its free. The suscription is different from the data
If I hear say the life of data remain the same after each match - by the way this could be a big blow to DSTV because it runs on pay-as-you-go unlike DSTV. No NEPA wahala
(21-09-2017, 10:14 PM)Chinwike Wrote: If I hear say the life of data remain the same after each match - by the way this could be a big blow to DSTV because it runs on pay-as-you-go unlike DSTV. No NEPA wahala

I THINK AFTER A MATCH, YOUR SUSCRIPTION SHOULD BE GOING DOWN, BUT NOTHING CONCERN DATA. Lets wait an c sha.
@Jimmyekky
What then is the data bonus for? Why would they give 20gb data if you won't be using it in watching the match?
What on earth is made in Nigeria without a link to Biafra?
Bros cant wait when is it coming... Hope it is pocket friendly?????
What's the price for decoder and dish
I am waiting let it come fast.
Good development
(21-09-2017, 10:55 PM)Ojukwu Wrote: @Jimmyekky
What then is the data bonus for? Why would they give 20gb data if you won't be using it in watching the match?

bro the data is for browsing, downloading etc. Not to watch match. I ave read about it.
(23-09-2017, 12:41 PM)susano Wrote: bro the data is for browsing, downloading etc. Not to watch match. I ave read about it.

ok, thanks for the correction. It will also be interesting to know what the subscription will be like, the price of the premium service subscription.
Thanks.
(23-09-2017, 12:46 PM)Ojukwu Wrote: ok, thanks for the correction. It will also be interesting to know what the subscription will be like, the price of the premium service subscription.
Thanks.

the decoder cost 5000 naira, the highest amount of subscription is 3000 naira. And with tstv u can pause ur subscription only once in a month. They also said each time u subscribe u get 20gb data free. With tstv you can do confrence call.
I am dying for this tin to come lively..i heard dey ar launchin it on the october 1st @Jimmyekky @Ojukwu
Thanks for the great info @susano @Samboizz
Please I want to be sure, it will be available in the cities across the country since it is a satellite TV 📡, right?
(23-09-2017, 12:59 PM)Samboizz Wrote: I am dying for this tin to come lively..i heard dey ar launchin it on the october 1st @Jimmyekky @Ojukwu

exactly bro. They want to build demand and awareness
(23-09-2017, 01:21 PM)Ojukwu Wrote: Thanks for the great info @susano @Samboizz
Please I want to be sure, it will be available in the cities across the country since it is a satellite TV 📡, right?

Yea i remember they listed Abuja, Lagos, Owerri, E.t.c
@Jimmyekky
Please do you have the complete list of the active cities that will be covered? What of Enugu, Onitsha and Port Harcourt... Are they all included?
(21-09-2017, 10:55 PM)Ojukwu Wrote: @Jimmyekky

browsing, downloads don't ask again
(25-09-2017, 04:07 PM)Ojukwu Wrote: @Jimmyekky
Please do you have the complete list of the active cities that will be covered? What of Enugu, Onitsha and Port Harcourt... Are they all included?

Sure PH is there. I think the other two are also among.
Am really waiting for this
« » | « »