[Announcement] GoBiafra Weekly Posting Contest!

The first GoBiafra official posting contest thread.
Please carefully read and observe THE RULES HERE if you don't want to be disqualified.

Duration: The contest will officially kick of at exactly 9:AM West African Time (ie 8:AM GMT) today being Thursday, 21st September 2017 and will end at exactly 9:AM West African Time (ie 8:AM GMT) being Thursday, 28st September 2017.

Rules Read the full rules and guidelines HERE, please pay attention on disqualifications.
Short post spamming with the intention of boosting post number will get you disqualified!
Please reduced or possibly avoid copy and paste.

Prices
The first three top posters will be awarded thus
* Top poster of the week => ₦2000 (Twoo Thousand Naira).

* Second Top Poster of the week => ₦1000 (One Thousand Naira)

* Third Top Poster of the Week => ₦500 (Five Hundred Naira).

Eligibility: All the members of this forum with posting permission are eligible for this contest, in exception of me.

Payment Method: Winners will be privately contacted to provide their choice payment information which can be either
* Nigerian Bank Account or
* GMS Network Number for credit (MTN, GLO, AIRTEL AND 9MOBILE/ETISALAT only).

Questions are welcome.
Regards.
To all the esteemed members of GoBiafra forum
* I declare this contest officially opened *
Thanks.
Okay ie we have started
(21-09-2017, 01:30 PM)Ojomapkene Wrote: Okay ie we have started
Yes but I strongly advise all participants to read the rules and guidelines.
Thanks.
Wow nice idea. Big Grin
(21-09-2017, 01:32 PM)Ojukwu Wrote: Yes but I strongly advise all participants to read the rules and guidelines.
Thanks.

I have just read it
No wabala
(21-09-2017, 01:36 PM)susano Wrote: Wow nice idea. Big Grin
Read the rules and participation in guidelines if you are interested and in the contest. Short post spamming will get you disqualified.
Thanks.
Mmmmh...
Nice.
Top posters day 2 -
@Ojukwu = 60
@susano = 52 => 1st.
@demba = 43 => 2nd.
@Ojomapkene = 39 => 3rd.
@Chibuzor = 21
Wat is their award And when?
(22-09-2017, 09:58 AM)Chibuzor Wrote: Wat is their award
Can't you read this thread? It was boldly written in the first post of this thread. Besides, you are starting to post short spam messages which is against the rules of this contest.
Thanks.
Pls how do i post news on forum is it nrmal post reply
These daily statistics is changing like clockwork 😃
@Chinwike
Yes, posts are counted per 24 hours so the posts Tha were made in over 24 hours ago are subtracted while the new posts are added.

@Chibuzor
Read this simple tutorial on how to create new thread -
http://gobiafra.com/thread-219.html
Thanks.
Do u knw that putting a pure water near a candle fire wil nt tear it. But would make the water to boil!!!!!!
(22-09-2017, 11:14 AM)Chibuzor Wrote: Do u knw that putting a pure water near a candle fire wil nt tear it. But would make the water to boil!!!!!!
Hmmm!
You must be a "magician" or a "scientist" for this great and rather world-class discovery. Smile
Why not create a new thread for it instead of derailing this one?
(22-09-2017, 10:00 AM)Ojukwu Wrote: Can't you read this thread? It was boldly written in the first post of this thread. Besides, you are starting to post short spam messages which is against the rules of this contest.
Thanks.

u better leave the guy. He must be wearing sun shade.

@ojukwu is it that the user with the higest post on the last day wins or another way.
This competition nawa o is hot ! I see two people displaced Ojukwu on today's top posts both yesterday and today - but one them I couldn't even find his posts
@Chinwike
Go through their profiles and search their posts from there, the forum is getting bigger and individual posts getting buried easily.
Thanks.
(23-09-2017, 08:18 AM)Ojukwu Wrote: @Chinwike
Go through their profiles and search their posts from there, the forum is getting bigger and individual posts getting buried easily.
Thanks.
Things are heating up. I like the competition
(23-09-2017, 08:18 AM)Ojukwu Wrote: @Chinwike
Thanks.
Things are heating up. I like the competition
Day 3 Top Posters
@Ojukwu =>... 65
@Francischuxx =>....... 63 = Ist.
@Chibuzor =>.......... 52 = 2nd.
@demba =>.... 43 = 3rd.
@Ojomapkene =>....... 36
Am always 3. 4.
All started yesterday from light to phone wahala
Hmmm nice
(23-09-2017, 11:29 AM)Ojomapkene Wrote: Am always 3. 4.
All started yesterday from light to phone wahala
Hmmm nice

@ojukwu this guy is spamming.
(23-09-2017, 12:06 PM)susano Wrote: @ojukwu this guy is spamming.

What do you mean guy.
Inquisitive
@Ojomapkene
You are posting the same thing over and over with the sole purpose of increasing your post count. Something like this will surely get you disqualified from participating in the contest.
Thanks.
(23-09-2017, 12:16 PM)Ojukwu Wrote: @Ojomapkene
You are posting the same thing over and over with the sole purpose of increasing your post count. Something like this will surely get you disqualified from participating in the contest.
Thanks.

Don't know.
Pls @ojukwu does this site has an app
(23-09-2017, 12:07 PM)Ojomapkene Wrote: What do you mean guy.
Inquisitive

shebi i tell u. Tongue
(23-09-2017, 12:18 PM)Chibuzor Wrote: Pls @ojukwu does this site has an app
No, it doesn't and I am not planning on releasing any app soon. Currently fighting to get up to 100 hyper active members. Once the forum start taking care of itself I will become free to code an Android App for the forum.
Thanks.
(23-09-2017, 12:43 PM)Ojukwu Wrote: No, it doesn't and I am not planning on releasing any app soon. Currently fighting to get up to 100 hyper active members. Once the forum start taking care of itself I will become free to code an Android App for the forum.
Thanks.

Not only andriod app both 4 java phones
(23-09-2017, 12:58 PM)Chibuzor Wrote: Not only andriod app both 4 java phones
Java phone apps => .jad, .jar app. In 2017? I am not very sure of that. Sorry...
@susano has been disqualified from participating in this contest.
Thanks.
(23-09-2017, 10:02 PM)Ojukwu Wrote: @susano has been disqualified from participating in this contest.
Thanks.

but i did not spam i was only replying people messages. Abeg please last chance.

I swear it was not intentional.
Weekly top posters contest : Day 3, @Samboizz tops while @susano is disqualified!
It's a pity but Susano is currently disqualified from participating in the ongoing weekly contest. Below are the top posters -

@Samboizz 75 => 1st.
@susano 73 => disqualified.
@Ojukwu 69 => not participating.
@Francischuxx 63 => 2nd.
@Ojomapkene 60 => 3rd.

I like the competing spirit and the excitement that goes with it. Kudos to our young vibrant members who are currently participating in the contest.
Regards.
(24-09-2017, 09:55 AM)Ojukwu Wrote: Weekly top posters contest : Day 3, @Samboizz tops while @susano is disqualified!
It's a pity but Susano is currently disqualified from participating in the ongoing weekly contest. Below are the top posters -

@Samboizz 75 => 1st.
@susano 73 => disqualified.
@Ojukwu 69 => not participating.
@Francischuxx 63 => 2nd.
@Ojomapkene 60 => 3rd.

I like the competing spirit and the excitement that goes with it. Kudos to our young vibrant members who are currently participating in the contest.
Regards.

Wow this competition is getting tough, when shall am nt interested.. I post for fun nt for competition sake
That's great @itz_bright, minus a few cases of short post spam boosting the competition is going smoothly.
Thanks.
(24-09-2017, 10:28 AM)Ojukwu Wrote: That's great @itz_bright, minus a few cases of short post boost the competition is going smoothly.
Thanks.

i wish u all sucess, bt b careful someone told me something terrible that is about to happen to biafra forum... When shall am just joking before u start tinking too far.
FEAR_DON_CATCH_U
(24-09-2017, 10:33 AM)itz_bright Wrote: i wish u all sucess, bt b careful someone told me something terrible that is about to happen to biafra forum... When shall am just joking before u start tinking too far.
FEAR_DON_CATCH_U
Seriously, you got me thinking a lot of things within seconds!
(24-09-2017, 10:24 AM)itz_bright Wrote: Wow this competition is getting tough, when shall am nt interested.. I post for fun nt for competition sake

I post for the pleasure of it.
But it got more interesting when it became a competition.
Just try to queue in you'll'd love it.
« » | « »

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Views Last Post
  GoBiafra Promison Silva Tha First 76 14-02-2018, 01:32 PM
  [Announcement] GoBiafra, Biafrans and Non Biafrans. Ojukwu 378 01-11-2017, 09:54 PM
  [Announcement] Spies in this Forum, Please Read This! Ojukwu 752 27-10-2017, 01:33 PM
  [Announcement] Winners of GoBiafra Weekly Posting Contest. Ojukwu 89 28-09-2017, 09:18 AM
  [Announcement] GoBiafra Posting Contest Information! Ojukwu 260 20-09-2017, 11:48 PM
  [Announcement] Non Participants Will Be Deleted or Locked Out of This Forum! Ojukwu 407 17-09-2017, 08:56 PM
  GoBiafra - Help me out. Uche Tochukwu 142 01-09-2017, 05:52 PM
  [Site Announcement] Backup Your Private Messages. Ojukwu 91 24-08-2017, 09:13 PM
  [Announcement] GoBiafra - One Month Later! Ojukwu 602 14-08-2017, 09:38 PM