No body will divide our Country, Nmandi Kanu is wasting his time

Nigeria is one nation since the amalgamation of 1914
What go you mean...let this nation divide make I become half cast...
Plan ruined oya run before I call @ojukwu and @PeaceAmbassador for you...Font post nonsense here
I removed "useless" from your thread title and pretend I didn't see it.
Nobody wants to divide your greatest country on earth, Biafrans are on their way out to allow you enjoy your country in fullest.
Unless you don't believe we have the right to self-determination as enshrined by UN Charter.

As per your country being "one", I will attend to that later. Have a lot at my hand of present.
Welcome to GoBiafra forum.
(15-09-2017, 03:45 PM)Yorubamandey Wrote: What go you mean...let this nation divide make I become half cast...
Plan ruined oya run before I call @ojukwu and @PeaceAmbassador for you...Font post nonsense here
Half cast? Dude, what did you smoke this hot afternoon?
My mumsi na from rivers...hot beans Big Grin
(15-09-2017, 03:56 PM)Yorubamandey Wrote: My mumsi na from rivers...hot beans Big Grin
Oh! Apologies!!!
(15-09-2017, 03:40 PM)Saiful Wrote: Nigeria is one nation since the amalgamation of 1914

Kindly point to just one thing..that makes you proud as a citizen of Nigeria
(15-09-2017, 04:03 PM)PeaceAmbassador Wrote: Kindly point to just one thing..that makes you proud as a citizen of Nigeria

thanks, Nigeria has ntin, I mean ntin to boost of,i av never seen anytin dat made me proud
(15-09-2017, 04:03 PM)PeaceAmbassador Wrote: Kindly point to just one thing..that makes you proud as a citizen of Nigeria

what about the air you breath in ??
(15-09-2017, 05:37 PM)heywhy Wrote: what about the air you breath in ??

It is of God not of Human...and am so greatful for that

Imagine that the Air we breathe is the responsibility of the Government to provide it to their citizen..I can bet my money that Nigeria will be one of the Lowest populated Country in the world and the life span of her Citizen (Mostly the Masses) will be 2-5years.
(15-09-2017, 06:09 PM)PeaceAmbassador Wrote: It is of God not of Human...and am so greatful for that

Imagine that the Air we breathe is the responsibility of the Government to provide it to their citizen..I can bet my money that Nigeria will be one of the Lowest populated Country in the world and the life span of her Citizen (Mostly the Masses) will be 2-5years.
You are so amazing! Hit the nail at the head!
Weed mode activated
@Saiful
We all know Nigeria is one. Then what?
Are we asking for another Nigeria?
We are asking for one Nigeria and our own Biafra.
Give us our Biafra and continue with your one Nigeria.

Kilode?
« » | « »

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Views Last Post
  STORY TIME-------- BROKEN PROMISES eprecious433 143 24-09-2017, 01:21 PM