See the Nigeria lady who literally asks any guy to disvirgin her

The things we see on social media some times marvels me.
This lady chidinma by name took time to wrote on her facebook page asking for a guy that wiil disvirgin her.
According to her page, she said that the guy should not be shy but courageous without fear.
All I see here is an unguarded Facebook status update of a very stupid girl.
SMH!
I jump and pass
make she come add me for Facebook tell me na, @Ojukwu u fit ask @Victory @Charytea and @"Bae Nick Nick D" Big Grin Big Grin dem get experience with me Big Grin Big Grin
(10-09-2017, 12:30 PM)Omaa Wrote: make she come add me for Facebook tell me na, @Ojukwu u fit ask @Victory @Charytea and @"Bae Nick Nick D" Big Grin Big Grin dem get experience with me Big Grin Big Grin
Look boy 👦, why are you mentioning me in this dirty stuff? Don't you know that today is Sunday?
You guys should leave me alone! I am innocent and harmless, unlike you lots.
Na lie be dat.it cnt be posible.dönt she get a boyfriend? Na temptation.nd she dey look 4 who to maga
what??????
and wat can I do abt dat
(10-09-2017, 04:33 PM)MrChad Wrote: what??????
and wat can I do abt dat
Do about what?
"Disvirgin" a girl you didn't know and haven't met?
Has it even occur to you that she can easily be a mother of two still claiming virginity?
(10-09-2017, 12:30 PM)Omaa Wrote: make she come add me for Facebook tell me na, @Ojukwu u fit ask @Victory @Charytea and @"Bae Nick Nick D" Big Grin Big Grin dem get experience with me Big Grin Big Grin

When
Where
What time abi you're speaking in tongue
(10-09-2017, 05:22 PM)Victory Wrote: When
Where
What time abi you're speaking in tongue
Victory my dear, abeg follow me call the guy what he truly is - a lair!
(10-09-2017, 05:24 PM)Ojukwu Wrote: Victory my dear, abeg follow me call the guy what he truly is - a lair!

Capital lair
(10-09-2017, 05:27 PM)Victory Wrote: Capital lair
Thanks dear but please don't blame me...
I am currently turn to two, seriously contemplating and wondering whom to believe among the both of you.
You or Omaa, whom should I believe?
(10-09-2017, 11:38 AM)Tobest Wrote: The things we see on social media some times marvels me.
This lady chidinma by name took time to wrote on her facebook page asking for a guy that wiil disvirgin her.
According to her page, she said that the guy should not be shy but courageous without fear.

@Tobest
Y know am the research minister forward me her page name and I will confirm this real.
Those with the microscopic eyes is dis the girl
[email protected]
@Omaa
@Tobest
I don't know and don't even care.
@Ojomapkene, why exactly are you posting the pictures here?
Are you eyeing her?
(10-09-2017, 06:46 PM)Ojukwu Wrote: I don't know and don't even care.
@Ojomapkene, why exactly are you posting the pictures here?
Are you eyeing her?

E she not beautiful
(10-09-2017, 06:54 PM)Ojomapkene Wrote: E she not beautiful
She looks OK but I don't understand your idea of posting her pictures here.
The girl in the above pictures is just a kid ( to me), don't know about others though.
She also he should cautioned by her loved ones for such useless and irresponsible social media posting.
(10-09-2017, 07:03 PM)Ojukwu Wrote: She looks OK but I don't understand your idea of posting her pictures here.
The girl in the above pictures is just a kid (in relative to me), don't know about others though.
Also he should be cautioned by her loved ones for such useless and irresponsible social media posting.
Child abuse Lol
(10-09-2017, 07:10 PM)Chinwike Wrote: Child abuse Lol
I won't call her a child but to me, she's just a kid!
(10-09-2017, 06:29 PM)Ojomapkene Wrote: @Tobest
Y know am the research minister forward me her page name and I will confirm this real.

Wetin u won use her page name do , hmm , I dey suspect you. You won Disvirgin her abi .... ....
(10-09-2017, 08:09 PM)Tobest Wrote: Wetin u won use her page name do , hmm , I dey suspect you. You won Disvirgin her abi .... ....

Ure going too far.
I wan preach to her and lead her to Christ c0s--------
(10-09-2017, 08:26 PM)Ojomapkene Wrote: Ure going too far.
I wan preach to her and lead her to Christ c0s--------

Okay u be pastor for umu nwanyi. Minister of women affair.
This guy, which day did u turn to pastor , lekwanu m anya o! Hmmm..
Since when ur president returned
(10-09-2017, 08:40 PM)Ojomapkene Wrote: Since when ur president returned

This means that you deserved a church .
(10-09-2017, 08:45 PM)Tobest Wrote: This means that you deserved a church .

Yes
(10-09-2017, 10:08 PM)Ojomapkene Wrote: Yes

No problem, I will give you one portion of my father's land for the establishment of the church.
(10-09-2017, 10:19 PM)Tobest Wrote: No problem, I will give you one portion of my father's land for the establishment of the church.

E no go do me ooo
All diz fake girls, that look like plastic cup are everywhere now Big Grin Big Grin
(11-09-2017, 03:46 AM)Omaa Wrote: All diz fake girls, that look like plastic cup are everywhere now Big Grin
I think you are a bit harsh on her and tad abusive. I won't go that far, calling her fake is going far.
Slightly heavy makeup, stupid update but that's what she is - a young and stupid girl.
Thanks.
(10-09-2017, 05:32 PM)Ojukwu Wrote: Thanks dear but please don't blame me...
I am currently turn to two, seriously contemplating and wondering whom to believe among the both of you.
You or Omaa, whom should I believe?
So you don't trust me
OK is good but if you see me don't talk to me again o
(11-09-2017, 06:00 AM)Victory Wrote: So you don't trust me
OK is good but if you see me don't talk to me again o
Huh!
Dear, it's not like that. Please don't mind Omaa as we all know he's a very big lair.
I will soon deal with him. Sad
(10-09-2017, 08:34 PM)Tobest Wrote: Okay u be pastor for umu nwanyi. Minister of women affair.
This guy, which day did u turn to pastor , lekwanu m anya o! Hmmm..

lolz
jesusssssss its a bombbbbbbbbb
(11-09-2017, 06:16 AM)Ojukwu Wrote: Huh!
Dear, it's not like that. Please don't mind Omaa as we all know he's a very big lair.
I will soon deal with him. Sad

You dey bribe meee

Shut up joor
(11-09-2017, 08:45 PM)Victory Wrote: You dey bribe meee
Noooo! I be Naija police?
We don pass that level naa.
(11-09-2017, 08:58 PM)Yorubamandey Wrote: Shut up joor

malowa o, alaye ko jeki ori e straight Big Grin
(11-09-2017, 10:08 PM)Ojukwu Wrote: Noooo! I be Naija police?
We don pass that level naa.

Watin you come dey do
U sure say she b Virgin???
(10-09-2017, 06:43 PM)Ojomapkene Wrote: Those with the microscopic eyes is dis the girl
[email protected]
@Omaa
@Tobest

Except for the lips,I see nothing worth disvirgining here
« » | « »

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Views Last Post
  South African Lady Calls Out Guy Who Scammed Her In Guise Of Dating Her Ada_Nduka 453 05-11-2017, 06:57 PM
  Sponsoring the Education of a Lady that is Yet to be Married to You? Tobest 646 12-09-2017, 06:59 PM
  Can a Man love More than one Lady at the Same Time? Ojukwu 754 04-09-2017, 08:39 PM