Your Love is Sleeping with Another, What Will you do?

Please this thread is not the reality, I am not praying for it to happen to anyone.
The purpose is to contemplate on the the matter.
You have a boyfriend or girlfriend whom you love so much, in fact you both love each other but you recently discovered he/she is sleeping with another.

It's not just a rumour you heard somewhere or that you are just suspecting, you've to actually caught them red handed, while on the act.
What will you do?
Open minded replies please.
Thanks.
(06-09-2017, 03:45 PM)Ojukwu Wrote: Please this thread is not the reality, I am not praying for it to happen to anyone.
The purpose is to contemplate on the the matter.
You have a boyfriend or girlfriend whom you love so much, in fact you both love each other but you recently discovered he/she is sleeping with another.

It's not just a rumour you heard somewhere or that you are just suspecting, you've to actually caught them red handed, while on the act.
What will you do?
Open minded replies please.
Thanks.

it only if u intend to marry her,she is not my wife yet nd she can do wat evr she want to do wit her life
I will stop sleeping with her.
I will let her go. And take it as a sign that she is not ment for me.
Hnmmm........I'll let him go.....

buh......not until I break his legs for wasting my time
dump da bitch asap.Soft work
i will let her go for good.Water & oil cannot stay together
married or not married women should keep their integrity
(09-09-2017, 05:58 PM)nwa ibeku Wrote: married or not married women should keep their integrity
You are right bro, welcome to the forum. Happy to have you here
Thanks.
Dat means that relationship don fall into guta dat day.as a gentleman I will not interrupt Dem!
But after then d girl should not near me in her life again.
simple policy.for the fact that I av not cheated on u and we both agreed to love each other. whether married or not. The consequence will be total separation. For i don't want to contact disease thanks
(08-09-2017, 04:41 PM)Ada_Nduka Wrote: Hnmmm........I'll let him go.....

buh......not until I break his legs for wasting my time

funny girl
(18-09-2017, 12:05 PM)Fortunechibuzor Wrote: funny girl

wah would u do
I will let her go cos having is dangerous. One she maybe pregranted by other & she bring it 4u. Secondly,she may introduce diseases.
I will only keep her as my Sex mate....
cos she deserve dat.
(24-09-2017, 08:52 PM)Saintpee Wrote: I will let her go cos having is dangerous. One she maybe pregranted by other & she bring it 4u. Secondly,she may introduce diseases.

you make a valid point.
(18-09-2017, 06:41 PM)Ada_Nduka Wrote: wah would u do

stroke.....
She will have to go
i will pour acid on that cassanova
won't do anything nah dia way, but if my wife hmmmmmmmm she can't try it
I would dump her ass right there and I won't take her back cause if she can do it once she can do it again
Gin! Gin! Gin! The relationship is over.
« » | « »

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Views Last Post
  love isnt enough dorcashawkins 286 05-11-2017, 02:47 PM
  love? what is love hiro 844 04-11-2017, 09:53 PM
  The reality about love itz_bright 201 26-09-2017, 06:51 PM
  When Someone you Love Does not Love you back, What Will you Do? Ojukwu 1,163 08-09-2017, 03:50 PM