How to Download Youtube Videos Without Software on PC and Android Phones.

Hi,
   There are many software that will help internet surfers download any Youtube videos and most of these software are free. Some of them are even available as Mozilla Firefox add-on and Google Chrome Addon but what of downloading these videos or Android phones and computers without the need of downloading extra software for the task? Follow below steps for more -

There are major two (2) ways of getting the task done without the need of third party software.
1 - Using 'ss' method and
2 - Using the 'magic' method.

1. The 'ss' method -
This method is very simple, add ss before the video link to download. Let's say you want to download this video
Code:
youtube.com/watch?v=jUEOWVjnIR8

Add ss in front of it like this

Code:
ssyoutube.com/watch?v=jUEOWVjnIR8
and the download will start. Simple isn't it?

2. Using the 'Magic' Method -
To use the 'magic' method, add ' magic in between you and tube just like this youmagictube.com, eg if you want to download this video
Code:
youtube.com/watch?v=jUEOWVjnIR8
add magic in it like this

Code:
youmagictube.com/watch?v=jUEOWVjnIR8
Simple and great isn't it?

Feel free to ask for help on this if you are confused.
Thanks.
Interesting - I actually use third party websites that embed YouTube videos like wapspot or clickwap
(12-09-2017, 10:28 AM)Chinwike Wrote: Interesting - I actually use third party websites that embed YouTube videos like wapspot or clickwap
How does it work?
You convert and download the YouTube videos through the websites?
(12-09-2017, 10:46 AM)Ojukwu Wrote: How does it work?
You convert and download the YouTube videos through the websites?
Am still learning it - they call it embedding youtube videos. You can search the tutorials
(12-09-2017, 11:52 AM)Chinwike Wrote: Am still learning it - they call it embedding youtube videos. You can search the tutorials
I know about YouTube video embedding and you can even embed YouTube videos here, I've done that here in many occasions.

Anyway, this tutorial is not about YouTube video embedding but downloading.
Thanks.
Thank u i ave tested it... It is working
I have forgotten it,
Thanks for reminding me,
« » | « »

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Views Last Post
  After downloading MyBB software, what next? Nigerian 273 31-10-2017, 05:40 PM
  QUICKLY SOLVE MATHEMATICAL PROBLEMS USING YOUR ANDROID CAMERA susano 444 24-09-2017, 03:41 AM
  Websites to Freely Download TV Series (Season Films). Ojukwu 373 22-09-2017, 04:07 PM
  Dolphin Browser, Another Great Android Browser. Ojukwu 122 22-09-2017, 07:07 AM
  Boluwatife Aiki-raji Appointed By Twitter As Lead Software Engineer. susano 126 19-09-2017, 12:35 AM
  MTN Introduced YouTube Hourly Data Plans. susano 499 18-09-2017, 08:42 PM
  Disadvantages Of Rooting Your Android Smartphone Lexx 156 17-08-2017, 09:31 AM